Facebook competition terms and conditions - Win a stay in North Wales!
Full Terms and Conditions for the competition are as follows:
- Employees of The Original Cottage Company or their families or households are not eligible to win.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Entries are only valid when entrants have submitted their details through the competition page on the Wales Cottage Holidays site and commented on the Facebook competition post that they have entered.
- This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The competition is for a 7 night stay in Ty Cwtch at any time during 2016 subject to availability.
- If the winner is unable to stay for 7 nights, one short break can be claimed instead.
- Maximum of 4 people (including children) and 1 infant. No pets
- The prize carries no cash alternative in whole or in part and may not be substituted by the winner.
- Wales Cottage Holidays may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize if the prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
- The winner will be contacted through the email address they provided and must provide a valid UK postal address.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- The closing date is 23:59 on Friday 17th June 2016.
- To claim your prize you must contact Wales Cottage Holidays before 23:59 on Friday 1st July 2016.
- We will not pass any information on to any third parties.
- To enter the competition you must be over 18 years old.
- This competition is no way sponsored , endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.