- £520 per week
- £74 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 6 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1 mile
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 11:00
From this stylish and cosy holiday cottage Anglesey is your oyster. Its peaceful, central location makes it the perfect base to explore this magical island and beyond. Meillion provides a wonderful retreat for a relaxing romantic break where you have complete freedom to do as much or as little as you like.
A beautiful, open plan living area with a lounge, kitchen and dining area.
The cosy lounge area includes a sofa, coffee table, Smart TV and electric fire.
The stylish, well equipped kitchen includes a full sized cooker, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment. Lovely dining table for two.
Shower room with electric shower, toilet and hand basin.
Inviting bedroom with a double bed, velux window and built in wardrobe.
Large lawned garden with table and 2 chairs to the side of the cottage. Shared with guests staying at the static caravan (sleeps up to 4) also located on site. BBQ set available on request.
- Welcome pack with tea, coffee, sugar and milk and a cake.
- Electric heating and electricity included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and hairdryer included
- Wi-fi included
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Access to washing machine on site by arrangement with the owners.
- No smoking or pets allowed in the cottage
- Private parking
Very clean nice property. Very easy to get to and an ideal location to explore all of North Wales