- £733 per week
- £105 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Secure bicycle storage
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 1.5 miles
- Pub 3 miles
- Shop 1 mile
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 3:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
Beautifully appointed ground floor stable conversion situated on a farm where the owner produces their own award winning hand made ice cream. This semi detached property is light, bright and spacious and is perfect for a relaxing holiday in this very rural unspoilt part of Anglesey. Bodorgan is a peaceful hamlet in beautiful countryside surroundings, however it is within close distance to all the local attractions of Anglesey and Snowdonia. Malltraeth estuary, Newborough forest and Llanddwyn beach to name but a few are all within 10 minutes of the property. The cottage benefits from underfloor heating throughout and has disabled access.
Kitchen - modern wooden units with granite worktops. The kitchen offers everything you might need, including ceramic hob and electric oven, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and microwave. Ample seating at the kitchen/dining table with leather chairs, leather sofa and smart TV.
Sitting room - Traditional and spacious with leather suite, Welsh dresser and large smart TV for those cosy nights in.
Bedroom 1 - en suite bedroom with solid wood king size bed with wardrobe, chest of drawers and TV. Modern en suite bathroom consists of P shaped bath with overhead shower, basin and WC.
Bedroom 2 - en suite bedroom with twin beds. Modern en suite bathroom consists of walk in shower basin and WC.
Private patio area for those al fresco evenings with a hot tub, fire pit, BBQ and ample seating.
- Welcome pack includes tea, coffee, milk, sugar, Welsh cakes or bara brith and a bottle of Prosecco. The freezer will be full of the owners hand made ice cream!
- Heating and electricity included.
- Logs and charcoal can be provided for the fire pit at a charge.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 2 hairdryers provided
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wi fi available
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film, various kitchen cleaning products and initial supply of dishwasher tablets.
- Bathroom provisions: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products provided: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Ample private parking
Friendly host, cottage well fitted and equipped with everything you may need. In a quiet, rural position on the owners farm/ice cream business, a car is essential but plenty of lovely walks and views nearby. The cottage is also ideally situated for visiting all areas of the island.
Lovely welcoming host, beautiful property, very warm and comfortable. We really enjoyed the ice cream from our host. The setting is lovely and so close to beautiful Newborough Beach. Best of Wales staff were very helpful