- £636 per week
- £91 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 sofa bed
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 8.7 miles
- Pub 1.4 miles
- Shop 1.3 miles
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
The view says it all from this property. This pod is the first in a line of three on site benefiting from being on a working farm and enjoying spectacular peaceful views across the Snowdonia Mountain range. Menai Bridge and the Menai straights are a mere 3 miles away so you can enjoy the peaceful surroundings of the pod with its private patio area or browse the many stylish restaurants and cafes at hand in Menai Bridge.
There are a wealth of activities nearby from Beaumaris with its Castle (a World Heritage Site), gaol and courthouse, a Victorian Pier and beach, There are many beautiful beaches including Llanddwyn Island. For the adventure seeking, why not try Rib Ride on the Menai Straights or for those looking for a less strenuous option there are plenty of heritage sites and Anglesey Sea Zoo. There is the option to cross the bridge and head to Snowdonia for a train ride up Snowdon (the highest peak in Wales) or for the thrill seekers, try ZipWorld.
- Living space: an open plan design with an inviting corner sofa and TV, and a dining table with 2 chairs.
- Kitchenette area: with an induction hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, basin, kettle, toaster and all the necessary crockery, cutlery and utensils. Access to washing machine and tumble dryer on site.
- Bedroom area: an inviting double bed, plus a full size double sofa bed - both with excellent views towards Snowdonia.
- Shower room: large shower unit, toilet, basin and heated towel rail.
A peaceful and private patio and picnic area with a picnic table to enjoy alfresco meals whilst taking in those amazing views across to the Snowdonia Mountain range.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided
- Heating and electricity: Included.
- Pets: No pets
- No smoking inside the property please
- Parking: Parking space provided with a short walk to pod (60 meters) along slated path.
Perfect peaceful location , friendly hosts , comfortable pods and would recommend to others .
Everything about the pods is great. We had a brilliant time. Katherine and Alfred really take care of you and are always happy to go extra mile. The views from the pods are just stunning. Extra points for sheeps roaming around at few feet distance and cherry on the top that our 3 year old got a chance to feed milk to the lamb. Memorable trip. Will visit again.
The pod was very clean and cosy, our hosts were very friendly and helpful, the views were excellent, the location enabled us to easily go everywhere on the island and to Snowdonia (we chose not to).
Absolutely fantastic, the pods are cozy and offer all the amenities you’d need. Great views of Snowdonia and the hosts are such lovely and kind people, I cannot recommend this place enough. I’m already missing it!