- £557 per week
- £80 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 4 miles
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9am
Cynan nos Da is a spacious first floor apartment full of character, located above a family-run bookshop on the high street in the bustling coastal town of Menai Bridge. The apartment has been lovingly renovated and extended to retain many original features whilst also possessing all modern conveniences, marrying together contemporary style with local roots and literary heritage. Named after a renowned Welsh poet who lived a stone's throw away and who is buried in the scenic churchyard on St Tysilio's island in the shadow of the Menai Suspension Bridge.
Just 100m from the seafront, the apartment is located in a charming and vibrant part of town, with plentiful shopping and eating opportunities on the doorstep. Although directly on Menai Bridge High Street, it is a peaceful location with numerous stunning walks and chances to see local wildlife, such as the abundant sea bird population, possible seal sightings and even the local red squirrel population. An excellent base for exploring further afield - the whole of the Isle of Anglesey and Snowdonia National Park are all within a day-trip. Walkers will enjoy Anglesey coastal path, and visits to Beaumaris Castle and Llanddwyn Island are a great day out.
- Living room: A classic style room with fireplace, bay window and polished original wood floor. Furnished with a sofa, 2 comfortable armchairs, wall-mounted Smart TV.
- Kitchen / diner: A modern kitchen and dining area opening off the living room, featuring oven, fridge with ice box, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine and island unit. A modern glass-topped dining table and four chairs.
- Cloakroom: WC, hand wash basin.
- Bedroom: A light and airy bedroom decorated in a relaxed coastal theme, with a literary twist! It features a king size bed, alcove wardrobe, trouser-press, bedside tables and a chest of drawers. A wall-mounted TV, coffee table and two chairs. Ensuite: A luxurious compact roll-top bath with overhead mixer shower, large sink unit with shelves, WC and heated towel rail.
- Heating and electricity: included. Gas central heating.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Travel cot, high-chair and stair-gate available on request.
- Hairdryers: 1 provided.
- Pets: not permitted.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: mains supply.
- Parking: private parking available to rear of property.
The spacious flat is over the top of a bookshop on the high street. We found it very comfortable and quiet. It ideally placed for visiting the rest of Anglesey and also the North Wales mainland. Lots of good places to eat both locally and further afield.
Absolutely gorgeous apartment in a stunning location. We will definitely book again!
Very good location for visiting places on Anglesey and North Wales.
A beautiful appartment! Very well equipped, extremely comfortable, spotlessly clean, lots of modern touches. Immaculate throughout
We loved staying here. It was modern, cosy and well located. Lots of extra touches which made it like a luxury hotel stay. Friendly owners and great communication.
Very well equipped apartment for 2. Excellent and responsive hosts. Would recommend it.