- £451 per week
- £64 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 4 miles
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Smart TV
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9am
An architect designed compact ground floor studio apartment full of character, located to the rear of a family-run bookshop on the high street in the bustling coastal town of Menai Bridge. The apartment is named after a local poet from the 19th century, famed for his rhymes and the fact that he asked Queen Victoria for her hand in marriage. As the building was a local bakehouse at the turn of the 20th century, the sympathetic conversion aims to marry it's contemporary style with its local roots and literary heritage.
It is a dream location for anyone who delights in small, eclectic independent shops, and the apartment has been carefully renovated and extended to retain many original features whilst also possessing all modern conveniences. Menai Bridge High Street is a vibrant and charming part of town, and the apartment is located 100m from the seafront, with numerous stunning walks on the doorstep. It offers the best of both worlds, with both plentiful shopping and eating opportunities within walking distance, and a stone's throw from the stunning Telford Suspension Bridge and it's wonderful surrounding area. There are many pubs and cafes in walking distance, and although located on the high street, it is a peaceful location with a pleasant atmosphere during the evening.
You don't need a car to see some local wildlife, such as the abundant sea bird population, possible seal sightings and even the local red squirrel population. Slightly further afield are numerous glorious sandy beaches, cliff-top walks and plenty of heritage sights to see. There are many outdoor pursuit options available on the island of Anglesey, from taking a fast coastal rib ride adventure or coasteering to a more gentle cycling tour of some hidden gems.
- Bedroom / Living space: Hotel style bedroom/living space designed with high end compact living in mind. Includes a sofa, a double bed, seating for 2, Smart TV, open wardrobe, bedside cabinets, coffee table and compact dining set for two.
- Kitchen: Single wall unit kitchen, professionally designed to include all the essentials, including portable hob, microwave-oven, fridge with ice box, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine.
- Bathroom: Fully equipped with walk in shower, hand wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Heating and electricity: included. Gas central heating.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Travel cot and high-chair available on request.
- Hairdryers: 1 provided.
- Pets: not permitted.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: mains supply.
- Parking: private parking available to rear of property.
A beautiful, centrally-based apartment in the resort area in Menai Bridge; located at the back of the local bookshop. A well thought out apartment that allows a feeling of spaciousness and provides everything needed for a relaxing staycation. We really enjoyed our week at Fflat Cocos @ Nos Da.
Great location, everything we needed for a weeks break, Rhiannon welcomed us with tips for our stay and was really helpful thoughout the week, and beyond.
This is a very nicely furnished and well equipped studio apartment ideal for 2 people. Menai Bridge is a perfect location for Anglesey beaches and Snowdonia and has excellent restaurants within walking distance. Altogether a very nice place to stay!
This property was beautifully furnished and fitted out with a lot of nice little touches. The owners were very accessible and always ready to help.