7 Things to do in a week around Llanrwst
- Visit Ty Hwnt I’r Bont, the much photographed and award-winning tea rooms, or take lunch at the beautiful Ffin Y Parc art gallery and café.
- Gwydir Castle is a stunning Tudor mansion and gardens which are open to the public from the spring onwards
- The mountain bile trails, Gwydir Mawr (big) and Bach (small) are fantastic, challenging and with superb scenery
- Try surfing on the man-made surf lagoon, take lessons or just go for it! There’s a soft play area and café on site as well.
- Stroll the 3-mile circular walk along the river to Trefiw Woollen mills to see traditional Welsh tapestry blankets being woven
- The National Trusts Bodnant gardens are just stunning whatever time of year you visit. Whilst out take some time to visit the Bodnant Welsh Food Centre and buy some local goodies to take back to your cottage
- Zip World Fforest will not disappoint with its Fforest coaster ride, zip lines and tree top adventures