This cottage style, detached property is set on the outskirts of Pwllheli, a thriving maritime market town famous for its sailing and Marina. Cafes, restaurants and a range of independent shops are all within walking distance. A pleasant ten minute walk along a wooded path also brings you to Pwllheli's beautiful sandy beach and the All Wales Coast Path. Ideal for those who enjoy walking and cycling, the property provides a gateway to the stunning Llyn Peninsula, renowned for its sandy beaches and Welsh culture.
Kitchen - Modern white cottage style kitchen. Facilities include a gas oven and hob, fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
Utility - Small utility leading to rear garden which includes a washing machine and tumble dryer
Living area - Lounge / dining room. This is a bright room with antique furniture combined with Laura Ashley décor, large leather sofa and 2 comfy chairs. TV and DVD player. It also has an oak dining table with matching Laura Ashley and Antique dining/arm chairs for up to 6 guests.
Hall - The seaside/ maritime theme and oak floor boards continue from the lounge into the light and spacious hall. It has an Antique pine chest which has both storage and a drawer with toys/games and books and pine coat hooks.
Bedroom 1 - Antique style double bed and Laura Ashley bed throw with chest of drawers, clothes hanging and bed side tables.
Bedroom 2 - This is a single bedroom with cream metallic bed with knitted throw, built in wardrobe and marble wash table.
Bedroom 3 - This twin room is large and spacious with pine furniture including a large pine wardrobe and built in wardrobe.
Bathroom has a bath, wash basin, toilet and shower with slate like tiles on the floor.
Sheltered lawned square garden at the front of the property. It has a small boutique style wooden garden table and two chairs.
At the rear of the property, there is a private garden with patio area which has table and six chairs and at another part of the garden there are more garden chairs and table.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar and milk, as well as a bottle of wine, local cheese, biscuits and fresh flowers.
- Heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- No pets or smoking please.
- Parking space on drive for two cars or a car and a boat if you wish to make use of the Marina facilities.
- This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead
- Other items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid and 4 dishwasher tabs as a starter pack, new dishcloths and/or scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath/shower room
- No pets allowed
- WiFi unavailable
- Towels provided
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden/courtyard
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.5 mile away
- Coast: 0.5 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.5 mile away
Located on a quiet lane on the outskirts of Pwllheli, this detached cottage is located within its own enclosed garden and is within a short walking distance to all the town's facilities. Famous for its sailing and Marina, Pwllheli offers a range of independent shops, a large supermarket and numerous cafes and restaurants. The beautiful sandy beach at Pwllheli and the All Wales Coast Path is also within a pleasant ten minute walk, through a kissing gate and along a wooded path.
Amongst the best places to eat out locally are White Hall in Pwllheli, Bodegroes in Efailnewydd (1 mile), Dylan’s in Cricieth (15 min by train or car) and a range of restaurants in Abersoch which is just 6 miles along the coastal road. There are many highly recommended cafes in the area as well, including Taro Deg in Pwllheli, Oriel Glyn y Weddw Art Gallery Tea Room in Llanbedrog (3 miles) and Caffi Meinir at Nant Gwrtheyrn (7 miles). For a relaxing beer or wine, there are pubs in fantastic locations around the Peninsula, including Ty Newydd in Aberdaron and Ty Coch Inn at Porthdinllaen.
Bryn Llewelyn and Pwllheli is also the gateway to the stunning Llyn Peninsula, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty where the Welsh language and way of life still flourish. In addition to the numerous golden beaches and beautiful coastal villages dotted around the peninsula, there are many popular attractions on your doorstep. These include the renowned Plas Glyn y Weddw in Llanbedrog (3.5 miles), a magnificent Manor with galleries, beautiful gardens and a tea room with sea views. Glasfryn Parc, 4.5 miles away is another great day out, offering a wide range of activities including bowling, go-carting, archery and wakeboarding and has an extensive farm shop, café and restaurant. Cricieth castle (8 miles), Ffestiniog Railway in Porthmadog (13 miles), and the Italian village of Portmeirion (16 miles) are all worth visiting as well.
- South Beach, Pwllheli - mainly shingle, Blue Flag beach. Stretches from Gimblet Rock, across the promenade, and around towards Llanbedrog. 0.5 mile
- Glan-y-mor, Pwllheli – enjoy a 3 mile stretch of sand all the way to Abererch beach. 1 mile
- View other beaches on the Llyn Peninsula
- Pwllheli Sailing Club, Pwllheli Marina – excellent facilities and possibly the best sailing waters in the U.K. 1 miles
- Abersoch beach offers flat water for wakeboarding and waterskiing, sailing, power boating and windsurfing. 6 miles
- Find out more about watersports on the Llyn Peninsula
- Llyn Coastal Path – 84 miles around the Llyn Peninsula, from Caernarfon to Porthmadog. Join the path 0.5 miles from the cottage on South Beach.
- Yr Eifl (The Rivals) – Mountain range including the highest point on the Llyn Peninsula. 4.5 miles in length. 7 miles from cottage.
- Pwllheli Golf Club - 18 hole golf course, suitable for golfers of all ages and abilities. 0.5 mile
- Llyn Golf Centre – Pen-y-Berth. 15 bay driving range, practice green and bunker and 9 hole golf course with sea views. For beginners and advanced players - hire clubs available. 2 miles
- Find out more about cycling on the Llyn Peninsula
- Read more about the range of opportunities to go fishing on the Llyn Peninsula – suitable options for all ages
- Cilian Riding Centre - Horse-riding lessons, beach rides and more. Great for kids and novices. 9 miles
- Find out more about horse-riding on the Llyn Peninsula
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price