This welcoming Morfa Nefyn accommodation for 6-8 guests offers a great base for your coastal holiday on the Llyn Peninsula in North Wales. A field's length from the Wales Coast Path and a short-cut to the beach, this semi-detached bungalow is also walking distance to the village pub/restaurant, cafe, shops and the world famous Nefyn Golf Club.
Woodburner and a private patio with views across the bay to the golf course, Ty Coch Inn and Porthdinllaen beach.
Kitchen / Lounge - Modern fitted kitchen which includes a double oven, microwave and dishwasher, as well as a fridge freezer and slow cooker. Dining area with table and seating for 8. The lounge area offers a large corner sofa and reclining chair in front of a TV / DVD and welcoming woodburner.
Conservatory - Entered via double doors from the lounge, this is a lovely room to relax on the inviting 3 piece suite. Another set of double doors lead out to the patio.
Bedroom 1 - King size double bed, also furnished with a fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinets. Vanity unit with wash hand basin also included.
Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with 2 single divan beds, wardrobe and bedside cabinets. Vanity unit with wash hand basin.
Bathroom 1 - includes a full size bath and electric shower above, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
Bathroom 2 - Walk in electric shower with enclosure, wall heater, WC and wash basin.
Bedroom 3 - Bunk bed with wardrobe and bedside drawers.
Utility Room - the 'pet quarters' includes a washing machine and access to the loft bedroom.
Loft Room - accessed by a steep staircase, this room provides an additional sleeping space in the form of a double bed (access to bed from one side only). Includes a hanging drawer and velux window.
Enclosed rear garden with an elevated, private patio that enjoys views across the bay to Nefyn golf course, Ty Coch Inn and Porthdinllaen beach. Modern glass topped table and 4 chairs on the patio and a second, timber table with seating for 8 on the lawn. Perfect for enjoying the weather on a sunny day with its south-west facing aspect.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk and Bara Brith
- Electric heating and electricity included
- Logs provided for the woodburner
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 2 hairdryers provided
- Wifi available
- Cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen
- Up to 2 dogs welcome
- No smoking inside the cottage please
- Parking space on driveway and additional spaces in adjacent parking area
- This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead
- Other items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid and dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and/or scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/shower rooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Towels provided
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden/courtyard
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.5 mile away
- Coast: 0.2 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.2 mile away
Located at the far end of a quiet cul-de-sac, your semi-detached Morfa Nefyn accommodation offers a peaceful setting to enjoy this charming seaside village on the beautiful Llŷn Peninsula. With easy access to the beach and Wales Coast Path, the bungalow is also within a short walk of Cafe Porthdinllaen, Cliffs Inn (pub/restaurant), a well stocked small supermarket and post office. Nefyn Golf Club is also within a 10 minute walk - a world famous course in a dramatic and highly scenic setting with mountain and sea views.
The coastal village of Morfa Nefyn sits atop sweeping cliffs on the north coast of the Llyn Peninsula and enjoys spectacular coastal scenery and a 2 mile long beach. A walk along this stretch of sand brings you to Ty Coch Inn - voted the 3rd best beach bar in the world. Located at the former smugglers’ cove of Porthdinllaen, this pub can only be accessed on foot (or by boat) and the other access point is via the golf course. A wider selection of shops, pubs and restaurants are available 1.5 miles away at the nearby, small seaside town of Nefyn and there are plenty of other pretty coastal villages, beaches, cafes etc dotted around the Peninsula that are worth discovering. Further amenities, including a large supermarket can be found at Pwllheli and the popular resort of Abersoch also offers a good selection of restaurants.
The Llŷn Peninsula is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty and another 'must do' if the weather allows is a boat trip to Bardsey Island, a former site of religious pilgrimage. In addition to the delights of the Peninsula, other highly recommended days out include go-karting, ten-pin bowling, archery etc at Glasfryn Parc, a visit to Portmeirion, a steam train ride on the Ffestiniog Railway and a challenge to conquer Snowdon, the highest mountain in Wales. The nearest path begins at Llanberis (27 miles) and if you don't feel like walking you can also catch the train to the peak. With its proximity to such a wide range of destinations, this Morfa Nefyn accommodation offers a superb base for a coastal holiday in Wales.
- Morfa Nefyn – this sandy beach sweeps all the way along the small peninsula to Porthdinllaen. Accesses via a path from the cottage. 0.2 mile
- Porth Nefyn – a sandy beach at the nearby town of Nefyn. 2 miles
- There are many great beaches within a short drive of your cottage. Llyn Peninsula's top 10 beaches can be viewed here.
- Llyn Coastal Path (part of the All Wales Coast Path) can be joined from the doorstep.
- Yr Eifl (The Rivals) – Mountain range including the highest point on the Llyn Peninsula. 4.5 miles in length. 5 miles.
- The Nant Gwrtheyrn Walk – a scenic 2-3 hour circular walk around this unique valley. 6.5 miles
- Nefyn and District Golf Club - a famous 26 hole Championship Golf Course, offering two cliff top 18 hole courses set in spectacular coastal scenery. 0.5 miles
District of Pwllheli was heaven: and we will definitely go back!!Mrs Leigh Horner - 6th August 2018
We know & like Morfa Nefyn, peaceful & relaxing ... just what we needed.Anton And Jane Dowell - 19th June 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price