Set on a 17th century working farm in Llangian, Llawdref Bellaf is a lovely stone cottage offering spacious accommodation perfect family holiday to enjoy the tranquillity of the Welsh countryside, yet just a short drive to many beaches, coves and the bustling seaside villages of Abersoch, Nefyn, Aberdaron and Llanbedrog.
The house is spacious and well maintained throughout, but there is no need to stay in with a lovely enclosed garden with patio with picnic table and lawn awaiting guests outside. For those who want to experience more of the outdoors Llawrdref Bellaf lies close to the renowned surfer's beach of Hell's Mouth, close to the Coastal Path on and a main cycle route. Within a couple of miles lies the village of Llanengan and its family friendly The Sun Inn pub which offers excellent pub food and as well as a great selection of refreshments.
Llawrdref Bellaf benefits from WiFi/broadband.
- spacious lounge/dining room with warm wooden floor and tiled traditional fireplace with electric fire, flat screen TV with DVD player, comfy leather sofa with 2 coordinating armchairs and further tub chair with footstool, well stocked bookcase, coffee tables, dining area with oak dining table and 6 chairs, Welsh dresser and views across the front garden and patio
- rear kitchen - modern rear kitchen with electric oven, grill and hob, free standing fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher, open countryside views across the side garden, hanging space and door to front garden
- spacious landing with ottoman chest set in a sash window and views over the front garden
- master bedroom - pretty front bedroom with king size divan bed with wooden headboard, wardrobe, pine chest of drawers and coordinating bedside table with drawer, built in vanity unity with wash hand basin, occasional chairs and pretty sash window with countryside views over the front garden
- double bedroom - elegant front bedroom with divan bed with wooden headboard, built in wardrobe and vanity unity with wash hand basin, bedside table, occasional chair and pretty sash window with countryside views over the front garden
- twin bedroom - rear bedroom with 2 full size divan bed with pine headboards, coordinating pine wardrobe with drawers and bedside table with drawers, sash window with views over the rear of the house
- family bathroom - spacious bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin and wc
- front garden - enclosed front garden with patio area with picnic table and lawn garden, ideal for adults and children alike
- ample parking for 2/3 vehicles
- WiFi/broadband included
- storage heaters and electric fire
- bed linen, towels and tea towels included
- electricity by a £1 coin meter
- highchair, stairgate and travel cot available at the property, please bring your own cot linen for the cot.
- families only, no pets
- no smoking
- £100 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath/shower room
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Towels provided
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden/courtyard
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 2.1 miles away
- Coast: 1.3 miles away
- Nearest pub: 2.3 miles away
Wonderful property with a lovely warm and welcoming feeling. Well equipped, had everything we needed. Great hosts, very friendly.Mrs Judith Knowles - 5th June 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price