Set in a quiet cul de sac in Abersoch village, Llys Neigwl, 14 Maes Awel, is beautifully presented 3 bedroom dormer bungalow offering fabulous family accommodation for 6 guests in 3 spacious bedrooms. Llys Neigwl is just a short distance to the local playing fields with toddler's play area and a 5 minute walk to local shops, restaurants and pubs. The long sandy Abersoch main beach is a couple of minutes further and a lovely walk whether spending a full day on the beach or a brisk winter walk.
At the heart of the house lies a stylish open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area with warming oak floors, sumptuous and contemporary corner sofa, family dining table and a wood burner making this a fabulous social space to spend time with friends and family in all seasons. Rear patio doors lead directly to the enclosed lawn garden and patio area, extends the living space further in the summer months.
Downstairs lies a front double bedroom and rear twin bedroom both serviced by a family bath and shower room. A convenient utility room also lies to the rear and a perfect place to keep washing, beach gear and day to day clutter out of view. Stairs lead to a stunning large open plan contemporary lounge with partial far reaching views across Abersoch village to the countryside and sea beyond. A further spacious double bedroom with restricted headroom again with partial sea views and shower room complete the first floor.
The house benefits from many extras including WiFi.
- steps leading to the front door
- entrance hall with hanging space and console table
- beautifully styled spacious lounge area with warm oak flooring and operational wood burner set on a slate hearth, contemporary grey corner sofa and coordinating 2 seat sofa, oak coffee and games tables, wall mounted flat screen TV player and dual aspect windows
- rear dining area with oak dining table and 6 oak dining chairs, Welsh dresser and patio doors leading to the rear patio and garden
- l-shaped well-equipped kitchen area with oak framed units and grey worktops, integrated double oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor over, dishwasher, larder style fridge/freezer, microwave, ample storage and sink with views over the rear patio and garden
- bedroom 1 - rear twin bedroom with two full size single pine framed beds, built in wardrobes, drawers and vanity unit with wash hand basin, pine bedside tables and views over the rear garden
- bedroom 2 - spacious front double bedroom with pine framed double bed, built in wardrobes, drawers and vanity unit with wash hand basin, bedside tables, cot and views over the front garden
- family bathroom - stylish bathroom with bath, separate large shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, wc and heated towel rail
- rear utility room - invaluable utility room with washing machine, simple storage units and sink with view over the rear garden, iron, ironing board and cleaning sundries
- stair case leads directly into the stunning and stylish open plan first floor lounge with contemporary corner sofa and 2 high backed armchairs, coffee tables, telescope, rear Velux, side window and large picture dormer window with village, countryside and partial sea views over Abersoch
- bedroom 3 - stylish and bright double bedroom with oak framed bed, coordinating bedside tables and chest of drawers, rear Velux and large picture dormer window with village, countryside and partial sea views over Abersoch. Please note this room is set in the eves and there is some restricted head room.
- shower room - contemporary shower room set in the eves with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc and heated towel rail
- plenty of off-road parking for 2/3 cars/boats on driveway
- garage with tumble dryer
- enclosed rear lawn garden and patio area with outdoor dining table and chairs
- front lawn garden with well stocked borders and hedges
- recently refurbished throughout
- well presented with pretty coastal touches
- sociable open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with wood burner
- WiFi included
- partial sea and countryside views
- rear patio and garden, front garden and private off road parking
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and central heating included
- all bed linen provided
- families only
- highchair, stair gate and cot available
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.4 mile away
- Coast: 0.7 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.6 mile away
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...