How do we look after our owners?
Here at Wales Cottage Holidays our owners are our most important customers. The team in the office and staff in your local area are available to help you whenever you need them.
- The first step to setting up your property as a holiday let is to take a look at our lettings guide or speak to us. We will then arrange an informal visit for a realistic assessment of your property. At this stage we can advise you on all the administration involved and we can take it from there!
- As soon as you join us we can arrange for a visit, at your convenience, to take our high quality photographs and write the property details.
- We have an online owner login which allows you to check availability and manage your own personal bookings. You can also choose to do this by phone.
- We keep you informed of current trends in the business with data collected from our own extensive marketing surveys.
- Our Cancellation Scheme guarantees that owners are paid 90% of the value of a booking in the event the guest cancels their holiday, regardless of whether we are able to re-book the holiday.
- We have a fun and informative Homeowner Newsletter that goes out every quarter and a regional Homeowner event annually.
- We collect valuable feedback from your property via our Customer Service Questionnaire. Good reviews can go straight on our website.
- We have an excellent rating with Feefo. This is a feedback system on which customers give reviews of us as a business. Customers also use it to gain confidence when booking online.