- £718 per week
- £103 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 45 miles
- Pub 10 miles
- Shop 10 miles
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:30
One of three self-catering cottages which can be booked together as Beacons View Farm Cottages to accommodate 14 people. Take a look at Stabal y Barcud (sleeps 5) and Ysgubor y Mynydd (sleeps 8) for more information.
With spectacular views out across the Brecon Beacons and Epynt range, this traditional farmhouse dates back to the 17th century and contains many original features. With a hot tub (shared), games room and play park on site, it is a perfect location for a group of friends or a family gathering. An ideal base to explore the Brecon Beacons, Builth Wells and Hay on Wye. The Royal Welsh Show ground is only 8 miles away.
Located with 2 other cottages, all 3 can be booked together to sleep 20 in total (including sofa and pull out beds).
Open-plan ground floor with a central feature fireplace (now with an electric flame fire), lounge, dining and kitchen area.
Comfy sofas and chairs set around all sides of the fireplace. TV Freeview, DVD.
Fully equipped kitchen including electric cooker, hob, microwave, toaster, full size fridge freezer, dishwasher and coffee maker.
Dining area with table with seating for 6.
Utility room includes cupboards, sink, washing machine and separate wc.
Bedroom 1 : Double bedroom, with vanity station and shower cubicle and wash basin in the corner of the room. Stunning views from bedroom window.
Bedroom 2 : Double bedroom around central fireplace, wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 : Twin bedroom and chest of drawers.
Family bathroom with double size shower, bath and wc.
Private patio and garden area with furniture and BBQ. Shared park, hot tub, sauna and games room (table tennis and dart board included). Hundreds of acres of farmland to be explored including woodland area with own mountain biking track.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes great produce from the local bakery nearby.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity & oil central heating included.
- High chair and travel cot available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Wi-fi available - Rural area, no superfast broadband.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourers. Bathroom: 2 toilet rolls per toilet. .
- No smoking inside.
- Hot tub , sauna and games room is shared with 2 other cottages
- Pets welcome (max 2 ) at £20 per dog. Pets must remain downstairs and kept under control around farmland.
- Located with 2 other cottages, all 3 can be booked together to sleep 20 in total.
- Secure bike storage
- There is an interconnecting link that can be unlocked to join this cottage with Red Kite Stable Cottage next door.
- Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury and Waitrose all deliver here.
- Horses welcome on arrangement, the farm is surrounded by countryside that is perfect for riding.
- At least 72 hours notice required for last minute online bookings. Please contact us prior to booking online in that situation.