- £844 per week
- £121 per night
- 8 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 3 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 50 miles
- Pub 8 miles
- Shop 8 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
With views across rolling countryside and the Brecon Beacons, a stay in this cottage will instantly relax you and help you unwind. The cottage has a cosy woodburner, hot tub, sauna, games room and outdoor play park. The area is famous for its natural beauty and sleeping 8 this is the perfect cottage for cyclists, mountain bikers, walkers, families or groups of friends.
One of three self-catering cottages which can be booked together as Beacons View Farm Cottages to accommodate 19 people. Take a look at Stabal y Barcud (sleeps 5) and Yr Hen Ffermdy (sleeps 6) for more information.
Spacious open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Large kitchen with plenty of space to entertain, electric cooker and hob, full size fridge and freezer, dishwasher.
Utiliity room with full size fridge freezer, wash basin and further WC.
Comfortable lounge with large wood-burner and plenty of seating, TV, DVD and a large selection of guides, maps and local information.
Dining tables that can be used separately or pushed together for a special occasion to seat up to 12.
Bedroom 1 – Double bed, vanity station, wardrobe and sofa (that can be made into a sofa bed). Stunning views across the valley.
Bedroom 2 – Twin bedroom with plenty of storage.
Bedroom 3 – Double bed and single bed. A spacious room with wardrobe, chest of drawers . En-suite bathroom with wc, wash basin and shower unit.
Master bathroom – Bath, wc, wash basin and separate shower unit.
2 large benches to sit out and enjoy the views. Private garden area and shared childrens park, hot tub, sauna and games room. Hundreds of acres of farmland to be explored including woodland area with own mountain biking track.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes great produce from the local bakery nearby.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity & oil central heating included.
- High chair and travel cot available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Wi-fi available - Rural area, no superfast broadband.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourers. Bathroom: 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- No smoking inside.
- Hot tub, sauna and games room is shared with 2 other cottages
- Pets welcome (max 2 ) at £20 per dog. Pets must remain downstairs and be kept under control around farmland.
- Located with 2 other cottages and all can be booked together to sleep 20 in total.
- Secure bike storage and 4 adult bikes available (depending on availability)
- Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury and Waitrose all deliver here.
- Horses welcome on arrangement, the farm is surrounded by countryside that is perfect for riding.
- At least 72 hours notice required for last minute online bookings. Please contact us prior to booking online in that situation.