- £1143 per week
- £163 per night
- 11 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 2 double beds
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 45 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 3 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:30
- Check out: 10:00
One of three self-catering cottages which can be booked together as Group Accommodation In The Brecon Beacon to accommodate 25 people. Take a look at Onnen Fawr Cottage (sleeps 6), and Onnen Fawr Farmhouse (sleeps 8) for more information.
Stylish luxury cottage with hot tub set in the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park. Newly renovated and new to the website, this cottage has been designed to an extremely high specification and is an ideal base for a large family or group. There are many walks in the area, including trails from the farm, and there are also plenty of activities to suits all ages and all weathers.
Can be booked with the cottage next door Onnen Fawr Cottage to sleep 17 , or with the cottage and Farmhouse to sleep 25.
Large kitchen / dining room - Fully equipped kitchen including large American style fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, electric hob and 8 ring gas hob. Table and chairs to seat 12 comfortably.
Lounge - Stunning 12 seater sofa, with wood burning stove within traditional feature fireplace. TV and DVD player.
Second lounge / reading area with own TV and comfy sofas. An ideal childrens area or perfect for adults to escape to, and enjoy some peace and quiet.
Utility room with sink, washing machine, and WC with large shower.
Bedroom 1 - King size bed and single bed, TV and dressing table. Steps lead into the large en-suite with bath, separate shower unit and WC.
Bedroom 2 - King size bed and double bed with TV . ( In addition their own entrances bedrooms 2 and 3 have a lockable inter-connecting door )
Bedroom 3 - King size bed, TV.
Bedroom 4 - Double bed and TV.
Master bathroom - Bath with shower over bath, sink and WC.
Private patio outside cottage with hot tub ( shared with one other cottage next door ) and large lawn areas and a trampoline, perfect for games. Plenty of seating for all guests and a 'kadai' with a flat grill (similar to a BBQ) for outdoor dining. It's advised that you bring your own charcoal to get it going. Once the flames have started you can then apply logs to keep it going and these are provided on site.
Many further acres of the farm can be explored and include fishing rights on the River Crave.
- No pets allowed.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided.
- Cot and high chair available. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Wifi - Please note this is rural broadband and may not be as fast as what you're used to.
- Plenty of off road private parking.
- Hot Tub shared with one other cottage next door - No use of Hot Tub after 22.00
- The hot tub is provided on site for guests own pleasure and is not reflected in the charge of the property. Owners reserve the right to shut down the spas at any time if essential maintenance is required
- Mountain bikes available to hire from the farm (£25 full day or £15 half day ). Drop offs and pickups at nearby routes and trails can also be arranged.
- Games room, with table tennis.
- Solar electric PV and ground source heating.
- Cottage is located on a working farm and young children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks.
- Half a mile of private fishing rights on the River Crai (one of the tributaries of the world famous salmon river, the Usk)
- Plenty of information in the cottage on local walks, cycle routes etc.
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
- Christmas tree with lights and a father Christmas over the festive period.
Can be booked with the cottage next door Onnen Fawr Cottage and Onnen Fawr Farmhouse to sleep 25 in total.