- £733 per week
- £105 per night
- 6 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 45 miles
- Pub 3 miles
- Shop 3 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
- Hot tub currently unavailable
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
One of three self-catering cottages which can be booked together as Group Accommodation In The Brecon Beacon to accommodate 25 people. Take a look at Onnen Fawr Barn (sleeps 11), and Onnen Fawr Farmhouse (sleeps 8) for more information.
Set in the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park, this pet-friendly cottage includes hot tub ( shared with one other cottage next door), a cosy wood burner and has been stylishly designed. The area is great for walking, fishing (private fishing rights included), mountain biking, road cycling, and all outdoor activities, and there are also plenty of activities to suit all ages and all weathers. There are some great local pubs and plenty of places to eat and drink in the area.
Can be booked with the cottage next door Onnen Fawr Barn to sleep 17 ,or with the cottage and Farmhouse to sleep 25.
Lounge - Comfy sofas and stylish wood burner and TV.
Cloakroom - Wc and washbasin
Kichen and dining room - Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, electric hob and cooker, fridge / freezer. Dining table with seating for 6.
Bedroom 1 - King size bed and double bed in a family style room, TV.
Bedroom 2 - King size bed with TV.
Master bathroom - Bath with seperate shower unit, washbasin and WC.
Private patio outside cottage and large lawn areas, perfect for games. Many further acres of the farm can be explored and include fishing rights on the River Crave.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided.
- Cot and high chair available. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Wifi - Please note this is rural broadband and may not be as fast as what you're used to.
- Plenty of off road private parking.
- Hot Tub shared with one other cottage next door - No use of Hot tub after 22.00
- The hot tub is provided on site for guests own pleasure and is not reflected in the charge of the property. Owners reserve the right to shut down the spas at any time if essential maintenance is required
- Mountain bikes available to hire from the farm (£25 full day or £15 half day ). Drop offs and pickups at nearby routes and trails can also be arranged.
- Cottage is located on a working farm and young children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks.
- Large shared games room
- Solar electric PV
- Half a mile of private fishing rights on the River Crai (one of the tributaries of the world famous salmon river, the Usk)
- Plenty of information in the cottage on local walks, cycle routes etc.
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
- Zero tolerance policy to noise disturbance and parties due to the village location.
- 1 small dog welcome (£20 per stay)
- Christmas tree with lights and a father Christmas over the festive period.
PLEASE NOTE - HOT TUB currently not available due to COVID-19
The nearest pub is The Tanners in Defynnog, about 2 miles away. There are more pubs, shops and a petrol garage 3 miles away in Sennybridge. The traditional old market town of Brecon is about 7 miles away. Throughout the year, there are many events in the area including the Brecon Jazz Festival, Hay Festival, Green Man Festival. The world renowned Royal Welsh Agricultural Show and Winter Fair are both held in Builth Wells. In recent years, The Rally and also the Tour of Britain cycling race have passed through the area.
The Brecon Beacons National Park contains some of the most spectacular and distinctive upland formations in Southern Britain covering an area of 1347 sq km (520 sq miles).There are numerous attractions in the area including the spectacular Ystradfellte Waterfalls, the Brecon Mountain Railway and Dan yr Ogof Caves which is one of Wales’ premier family attractions and was also voted Britain’s finest natural wonder. The Brecon Beacons is the first National Park in the United Kingdom to achieve Geopark status.
Despite its rural and peaceful location, the cottage enjoys great road links to both Swansea (around 45 mins) and Cardiff (around 50mins).
Spectacular walks can be found in the Beacons National Park with the peaks of Pen y Fan, Cornddu and Cribyn, as well as the 90 kilometre Epynt Way. Paths run directly from the cottage. 0.1 miles.
The cottage includes half a mile of private fishing on the River Crave, a tributary of the famous salmon river, the Usk. 0.1 miles .
NCR 43 takes you from Craig-y-Nos through to Swansea and the Mumbles. Local trails and country routes. 2 miles.
Situated in the Brecon Beacons National Park, Gilfach Equitation offers trekking, mountain riding, riding lessons, and riding courses. 5 miles.
Cradoc Golf Club is an 18 hole course and floodlit driving range. There are spectacular views over the Brecon Beacons and Pen y Fan. 10 miles.
Water sport enthusiasts are well catered for with the River Usk providing white water canoeing 3.0 miles and Llangorse Lake. 18 miles.