- £879 per week
- £126 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Secure bicycle storage
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 40 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 3.5 miles
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 09.00
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Surrounded by rolling lovely countryside this pet-friendly holiday home has a private hot tub and magnificent views across farmland towards the Brecon Beacons. The bungalow is spacious and comfortable, with plenty of walks from the door and a 2 minute walk to the local pet friendly, community owned pub - The Shoemakers Arms in Pentre-bach.
This beautiful part of Wales is between the traditional market towns of Brecon and Llandovery. There are many scenic attractions to visit, including waterfalls, canal paths, castles, and the Dan yr Ogof caves. Not to mention Fforest Fawr Geopark, Llangorse Multi Activity Centre and the numerous other attractions within Brecon Beacons National Park.
- Living Room: A spacious, light room with beautiful views out through the large patio doors, looking out over the sheep and cattle in the surrounding fields and a view of the large decking area and hot tub. Equipped with a Smart TV, Sky, Freeview and DVD player.
- Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen with amazing views over rolling hills. Microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher.
- Dining Room: Dining table and chairs for 6 people, with further views down the valley.
- Utility Room 1 : A utility room with washing machine and sink, ample storage room for boots, coats, cycle kit, or possibly a wet dog.
- Bedroom 1: King sized bed and lovely views, smart TV with built in DVD player.
- Bedroom 2: Double bed with lovely views from the window.
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom: Spacious family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle, bath, hand basin and toilet.
- Utility Room 2: Utility room with a toilet which is accessible from outside only. This is perfect for drying wet kit.
- Large lawn area with decking, hot tub and lovely views.
- Garden furniture with parasol.
- Lockable bike shed.
- Gas BBQ.
- Heating and electricity: Included - Gas heating.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: provided.
- Travel cot, high-chair: Available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Iron and Ironing board: provided
- Pets: 2 pets welcome.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains.
- Parking: Plenty of off road parking.