- £674 per week
- £96 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Secure bicycle storage
How far to ...?
- Beach 35 miles
- Pub 0.4 miles
- Shop 0.3 miles
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 09:00
Bedwen Arian is a stunning, newly renovated cottage in the market town of Llandovery, with fabulous walking routes, restaurants, pubs, shops and take-aways on the doorstep. Located along a quiet lane, this pet-friendly cottage features en suite bedrooms with rain showers, sumptuous beds and an enclosed garden. The perfect setting for a holiday exploring the Brecon Beacons and this scenic part of Wales.
The cottage has private parking for 2 cars, bike storage and a patio for sunny evenings in the garden. Popular walks in the area include The Black Mountain, the lakes of Llyn-y-Fan Fawr and Llyn-y-Fan Fach and Pen-y-fan is a short drive from the property. The Cambrian Hills, Elan Valley, and the west coast of Wales are all just under an hours drive away. Other places of interest are Myddfai Visitors Centre, Castell Carreg Cennen and the Botanical Gardens of Wales. If you fancy arriving by train you can make use of the Heart Of Wales train, which stops at Llandovery station.
- Lounge: The lounge is comfortable and cosy with a gas wood effect fire, luxury large sofas, beanbag and lamps. Smart TV and Blu-ray player.
- Kitchen: The kitchen is spacious and well equipped with a breakfast bar and stools. fridge freezer, electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Dining Room: Leading out of the kitchen into the dining room is a stable door, the dining room is a good size with a large dining table with 6 chairs, there is also a sideboard with dining accessories and music centre.
- Bedroom 1: Cwtch (Welsh for cuddle) this bedroom boasts a king size bed or if you prefer twin 2’6” singles. The room is beautifully decorated, and its luxurious en-suite has a double shower, hand basin and WC.
- Bedroom 2: Cariad (Welsh for love) has a double bed and again is tastefully decorated, the luxurious en-suite shower boasts the same stylish double shower, hand basin and WC.
- Landing: The landing area is spacious with small chest and a chair and lamp. The stairway and landing separate the bedrooms, so they are not adjoining.
- The back-garden area is spacious, secure and private, being completely walled with high gates at the entrance it is safe for children and pets. The garden has a large patio area with wooden table benches and chairs where you can sit in the shade of the Silver Birch Tree which the property is named after (Bedwen Arian is Welsh for Silver Birch). There is a gas BBQ for your use and a lock up shed for bikes.
- Heating and electricity: Gas heating included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided.
- Travel cot, high-chair and stair-gate: Available on request, please bring your own cot linen.
- Hairdryers: 2.
- Pets: Up to 2 pets welcome, £20 per pet. Pet welcome pack.
- No smoking: Inside the property please.
- Water: Mains.
- Parking: Private off road parking for 2 cars.
Our stay at Silver Birch was fantastic. On arrival there was a welcoming pack which was very much appreciated. The cottage is very comfortable and very well equipped. The owners have thought of everything. I would highly recommend the cottage.
“Silver Birch Cottage” was perfect for us with off-road parking, wi-fi, everything you could possibly need to prepare meals, extremely comfortable bed, lots of hot water and very clean. We would definitely recommend this cottage to anyone visiting the Brecon Beacons.