- £495 per week
- £71 per night
- 4 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 37 miles
- Pub 8 miles
- Shop 8 miles
- Hot tub
- Countryside views
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9am
- Hot tub not available on morning of departure, as it will be emptied prior to preparing for the next guests.
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Pine View is a smart, cozy and well-equipped wooden glamping pod on the owners’ stock and sheep farm, at the end of a quiet no-through lane within the Brecon Beacons National Park. The Usk Reservoir is nearby and Llyn Y Fan lake which is a popular attraction for visitors. Also the Red Kite Feeding station is only 2 miles away.The rural, tranquil location and stunning scenery make this the perfect spot for a relaxing break, with the luxury of a private hot tub right outside your pod. Pine View is all on one level, with three steps up from the parking area to the small balcony at the front with patio furniture. Double doors lead into the living room, providing plenty of natural light and views from inside. The pod is well insulated and also benefits from electric radiators and WiFi.
The Brecon Beacons National Park covers 520 square miles and is a great place if you love the outdoors, there are masses of paths and trails for walkers, runners, cyclists, mountain bikers, horse riders and wildlife-watchers.
- Living Room: two seater sofa/sofa bed (please mention at time of booking if this is required), dining table and two chairs (small bench seat available for additional seating), wall-mounted Freeview TV/radio, electric radiator.
- Kitchenette: to one side of the living room, with under counter electric oven and two ring ceramic hob. Under counter fridge freezer. Kettle, toaster and toasted sandwich maker; plenty of pans, utensils, cookware, cutlery, crockery and glassware.
- Bedroom: with full sized double bed (one side of the bed against the wall), small set of drawers, underbed storage, wall mirror, hairdryer, electric radiator.
- En Suite: walk in electric shower in cubicle, basin, WC, heated towel rail and illuminated mirror.
- Grassed area to the front, private hot tub to the far side with views over surrounding fields, picnic table and seating, barbecue, small balcony space to the front with patio furniture, croquet set.
- Heating and electricity: included. Electric heaters.
- Bed linen, hand towels and bath towels provided.
- Hairdryers: one provided.
- Pets: not permitted.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Parking: for one or two cars on gravelled parking space adjacent.
Please Note: the hot tub will not be available on the morning of departure; the owners will begin emptying the hot tub early in order to prepare it for the next guests.