- £495 per week
- £71 per night
- 4 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 37 miles
- Pub 8 miles
- Shop 8 miles
- Hot tub
- Countryside views
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9am
- Hot tub not available on morning of departure, as it will be emptied prior to preparing for the next guests.
Pine View is a smart, cozy and well-equipped wooden glamping pod on the owners’ stock and sheep farm, at the end of a quiet no-through lane within the Brecon Beacons National Park. The Usk Reservoir is nearby and Llyn Y Fan lake which is a popular attraction for visitors. Also the Red Kite Feeding station is only 2 miles away.The rural, tranquil location and stunning scenery make this the perfect spot for a relaxing break, with the luxury of a private hot tub right outside your pod. Pine View is all on one level, with three steps up from the parking area to the small balcony at the front with patio furniture. Double doors lead into the living room, providing plenty of natural light and views from inside. The pod is well insulated and also benefits from electric radiators and WiFi. There is local bike hire and a zipwire to enjoy
The Brecon Beacons National Park covers 520 square miles and is a great place if you love the outdoors, there are masses of paths and trails for walkers, runners, cyclists, mountain bikers, horse riders and wildlife-watchers.
- Living Room: two seater sofa/sofa bed (please mention at time of booking if this is required), dining table and two chairs (small bench seat available for additional seating), wall-mounted Freeview TV/radio, electric radiator.
- Kitchenette: to one side of the living room, with under counter electric oven and two ring ceramic hob. Under counter fridge freezer. Microwave, Kettle, toaster and toasted sandwich maker; plenty of pans, utensils, cookware, cutlery, crockery and glassware.
- Bedroom: with full sized double bed (one side of the bed against the wall), small set of drawers, underbed storage, wall mirror, hairdryer, electric radiator.
- En Suite: walk in electric shower in cubicle, basin, WC, heated towel rail and illuminated mirror.
- Grassed area to the front, private hot tub to the far side with views over surrounding fields, picnic table and seating, barbecue, small balcony space to the front with patio furniture, croquet set.
- Heating and electricity: included. Electric heaters.
- Bed linen, hand towels and bath towels provided.
- Hairdryers: one provided.
- Pets: not permitted.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Parking: for one or two cars on gravelled parking space adjacent.
- Morrisons, Tesco and Asda deliver to this property
Please Note: the hot tub will not be available on the morning of departure; the owners will begin emptying the hot tub early in order to prepare it for the next guests.
Pine lodge was everything we had hoped for and more. The location was spectacular and the scenery was out of this world. It was comfortable, clean and in top nice condition. The owners were so friendly and helpful in every way. We would not hesitate in recommending here to anyone and are already looking at booking again tonsoak up more of the welsh countryside. The hot tub was amazing with a view that couldn’t be beaten. Out of 10 we would give Pine Lodge an 11.
Pine Lodge is easily thee best glamping experience we have ever had. I’d be hard pressed to find anything other than a drying rack for the washing as a suggestion because it is clean, beautiful, cosy and homely. We was sorely sad to have left! The owners are genuinely kind and warming people and we will definitely be back! In fact two groups of friends are already considering booking because we can’t stop talking about our wonderful time.
Pine lodge was perfect for a long weekend stay. The facilities were great and the views made it utter perfection.
Lovely property with great facilities. Relaxing and peaceful with amazing views. Owners of the property on hand with any questions and were extremely friendly and helpful. We have booked to go again!
Absolutely fantastic cabin, in a stunning location. The cabin was equipped with everything we needed for the weekend, plus luxuries like a heated blanket, cafetiere and fluffy rugs to feel truly luxe. The location was perfect: on the owners farm, but not overlooked; rural but only a 20 minute drive to Llandovery Town - with a range of shops, pubs, cafes, takeaways... Oh, and all the gorgeous Welsh mountains! Sit back in the Hot Tub and watch the Red Kites fly over head as the clouds (hopefully not too many) roll by.
An excellent secluded lodge with tremendous views of the Welsh countryside, equipped with everything that’s needed for the perfect self catered stay, and was the most idyllic location for our engagement! Will definitely coming back to Pine Lodge and will be recommending to our family and friends. The owners (and their lovely dogs!) were very friendly and welcoming and made our stay as special as it could have been, we can’t thank them enough!