- £483 per week
- £69 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 50 miles
- Pub 2.5 miles
- Shop 3 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Surrounded by rolling hills and open farmland, this Mid Wales cottage with its own private hot tub is the perfect getaway for a family, couples or friends who want a peaceful countryside location. Tranquil, secluded and without wifi and mobile signal it really is an 'off-grid" retreat, perfect to relax, unwind and re-charge. The area is ideal for walking, cycling, fishing and many more outdoor activities.
Open plan kitchen dining area and lounge. Fully equipped kitchen with fridge and 1 freezer tray, toaster, kettle, microwave, electric oven and hob. Dining area with table and chairs for 4. Full sized freezer and washing machine are housed in an out-building (shed).
Lounge with wood burner (first basket of logs included), comfy leather chairs and TV, DVD player.
Bathroom - Shower unit , wc and basin.
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom with storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom (2 single beds) with storage.
Fully enclosed garden. Covered patio area with hot tub and bbq. Side and rear lawned areas and front tarmac area. Shed with freezer.
- Bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided.
- Heating and electricity included. Logs also provided free of charge for the woodburner.
- Travel cot (please request on booking) please bring your own cot bedding.
- No high chair
- No pets allowed
- Plenty of private parking space
- Mobile phone signal is very patchy. You can just about get signal on some networks by walking to top of lane.
- Home delivery is available from Tesco (and others)
- 1 basket of wood is provided and more can be purchased locally.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 1 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: cleaning spray etc.
- There is a small stream in front of the property. Although this is small stream please do not leave young children unsupervised.
* Please note the property is not currently graded. Expected grade 4star.
Excellent well maintained beautiful property. Clean warm welcoming. We had a lovely week. Quiet relaxing countryside with a hot tub under the stars: idyllic. Within easy reach to the Elan valley and Llandrindod Wells Lake, Would recommend it to all our friends,
We had a lovely stay at Llanddewi Retreat, the property was perfect, located in a beautiful location, extremely clean and full of character and Sharon is a fantastic host. We will definitely go back.
If you’re looking for a getaway this is the place to go! So secluded and private. The hot tub was amazing! It was just what we all needed before a hectic time ahead of us. Will definitely be visiting again!
The spa town of Llandrindod Wells is 11 miles away and includes a variety of local shops, a supermarket and plenty of places to eat. The lake is a good attraction as is the golf club nearby. Builth Wells, with its showground is only 15 miles away, making the cottage an ideal base for any of the events and attractions that take place there, such as the Royal Welsh Show.
The Elan Valley is 14 miles away and includes 72 square miles of beauty with reservoirs, dams and plenty of outdoor activities, including walking, cycling, fishing and even safari tours. The red kite feeding centre near Rhayader is another popular attraction.
For a day trip to the seaside it is just over an hour to get to the Cardigan Bay coast with several great beaches. Cardigan Bay is also well known for its dolphins, and boat trips can be booked to see the dolphins. To the east, many of the border towns are within an hour's drive, including Hereford and Ludlow, both providing an interesting day out and easy access to and from the Midlands.
Llandrindod Wells Golf Club, overlooking the town, is 5800 yards in length and a par 69. 11. miles.
Visit the Red Kite Feeding Centre in Rhayader where you can see these magical birds in full flight. 12 miles.
Trekking and rides available to book through the Lion Royal Hotel, in Rhayader, with many different routes in the Elan Valley and surrounding countryside. 12 miles
You can walk directly from the lodge and on a variety of paths, trails and open common land. 0.1 miles
The quiet country roads are ideal for road cycling. 0.1 miles.
Mountain Biking trails suit all levels and distances, including 2 of the best downhill MTB trails in the UK at Rhayader. 12 miles.
Several course fishing lakes and game fishing locations on local rivers. Day tickets for these available from local clubs. 4 miles.
The Elan Valley offers canoeing, kayaking and rafting. 14 miles.