- £489 per week
- £70 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 22 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1 mile
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
This beautiful Welsh country cottage offers superb panoramic views over Mid Wales countryside. It provides the perfect setting for anyone wishing to switch off and enjoy complete relaxation in private, peaceful surroundings. It also offers the benefit of being very central and within a short distance of many amenities and attractions, including a visitor centre and café, pub, shop and playground one mile away in the village of Llanbrynmair.
Spacious, open plan living area with high ceilings and large picture windows creating a great sense of space.
The large living / dining area offers beautiful panoramic views down a five mile long valley. This is all complemented by underfloor heating, a welcoming wood stove (free logs), comfortable seating, TV/ DVD player with Blueray, CD player and radio. Assortment of board / card games also provided.
Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, eye level grill, four plate hob, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. All cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are provided, along with generous storage space.
Large, inviting ground floor bedroom with a king size bed and cruck beam feature. Clock/radio and plenty of storage space.
The ground floor shower room is accessible via bedroom or passage off living room. Level entry walk in shower with wide door, handrail and a free-standing, sloped adjustable seat available. W.C. with handrail, washbasin, shaver point and heated towel rail also included.
The whole floor is accessible to wheelchair users.
Beautiful twin bedroom also furnished with a wardrobe, dressing table, chest of drawers and two bedside cabinets.
The upstairs bathroom includes a heated towel rail, bath with shower above, W.C., bidet and washbasin with shaver point.
Large patio area with two sets of garden furniture and panoramic views for miles around. A lawn and grassed area also encircles this Welsh country cottage and is available as a play area. There is access to a small area of woodland / farm lane and access to all of the owner’s fields unless specified otherwise.
Nature Trail for young children. They can look for various 'wild animals' placed along the trail which leads to the old sheep fold with views of the Clegyr Valley.
This beautiful Welsh country cottage is also perfect for birdwatching. A bird feeder in front of the window is filled daily. It attracts many species of birds such as woodpeckers, nuthatches, goldfinches and robins. Various RSPB books and other nature books for children and adults in the property. Bring your binoculars as Red Kites and Buzzards often fly overhead with many skirmishes between them and the crows!
Lockable shed next door to the cottage – ideal to store cycles, outdoor clothing etc. Camping chairs for guests’ use can also be found in here, as well as a tumble dryer, bike pump, volley balls, outdoor badminton set and frisbees.
- 10% discount available for returning guests
- Bed linen and tea towels provided. Hairdryer and four beach towels also supplied.
- A generous supply of hand and bath towels provided, and extra supplied on request.
- Central heating, firewood and electricity included. There is a plentiful supply of free firewood. Underfloor heating downstairs, thermostatically controlled radiators upstairs.
- 1 extra single 'put-me-up' bed available on request
- Solar panels which reduce carbon footprint
- Many basic toiletries, washing powder, washing up liquid and toilet rolls are provided. The products used are eco-friendly - dishwasher tablets, dishwashing liquid, soap, toilet cleaners and laundry products. Eco friendly products are also used to clean the property.
- Cot, wooden high chair (harness not supplied), stair gate, changing mat and mattress side barrier for child supplied. *these need to be requested beforehand (please bring your own cot linen).
- EE Osprey limited internet connection (not suitable for streaming or online gaming).
- Barbecue and charcoal available.
- Sorry, no pets except working guide dogs.
- This Welsh country cottage also has adequate parking for many cars, within easy reach of the entrance (which has a ramp)
- The following items are also provided at the cottage: Spare bulbs, bin bags, firelighters and instruction leaflets for appliances, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, first aid box and torch.
- Information files provided for guests at the cottage. This includes O.S. maps and guide books for walks, cycle rides in Mid and North Wales and sample menus from restaurants in the area
Stayed at an exceptional property in Wales with incredible countryside and mountain views across the valley. Five stars in every sense! Stunning. Utterly brilliant stay. The accommodation exceeded all expectations and the owners were so lovely! We chatted most days. The nicest people you could meet. A perfect stay! Thank you. Very easy to book. The administration process was very slick: paperwork, booking and information received. Highly recommend Best of Wales.
Stunning location, views and an ideal property to unwind and relax in, and owners are extremely friendly and helpful. Friendly and helpful service (from Best of Wales).
We loved this property, it was everything we expected. The owners who lived next door were very nice and helpful. We loved the location which made it possible to visit several places in Wales and the views were breathtaking! The cottage was clean and comfortable and had everything needed for a perfect holiday. We liked that it had two bedrooms and two baths and that one bedroom was on the main floor. We sat outside with a drink one evening even though it was chilly because it was so beautiful.
Beautiful holiday setting. Perfect place to recharge your batteries. Owners really lovely, very welcoming and pleasant. Really helpful during power cut during the heavy winds and rain. Highly recommendable.
Very homely, very comfortable and we were made to feel very welcome by Mr & Mrs Morgan.
Beautiful cottage with all that you could need. Fantastic views and owners are great, leave you in peace but would go out of their way to help. Best of Wales have always been helpful and website is good.
This property was very clean indeed with personal touches to make you feel comfortable. The view was outstanding and the sites photos do not do them justice. The hosts were very warm whilst giving us privacy. Overall a great find.
Eirlys and Iwan were the perfect hosts and we had a great 2 weeks in this lovely house.
Excellent property in nice quiet location.
One of the best properties I have ever stayed in for location and being well furnished and all possible items needed provided. Delightful hosts who were willing to go the extra mile. Stunning views over a beautiful part of the country.
The cottage was faultless. It was in an amazing location. The hosts were lovely, and couldn't do enough to help! We will be returning!
It's a gem! Really lovely property, well maintained and warm welcome. Highly recommended and thanks for the 30 degrees wall to wall sunshine.
Simply amazing!!! Really friendly owners and just superb accommodation and views to die for. Great week. Highly recommended.