- £677 per week
- £97 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 45 miles
- Pub 0.75 miles
- Shop 4 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
5 star luxury, secluded farmhouse in Mid Wales with a jacuzzi /spa hot tub. Stylishly renovated with modern luxury fittings and furnishings, this cottage is a superb base in which to relax and unwind. You can enjoy the tranquillity of the surrounding countryside or get active and explore all the outdoor activities that Mid Wales has to offer: these include great walking, cycling, fishing, bird watching and horse riding. There is also a local pub just a short walk away.
Kitchen and dining area includes a stylish, modern and fully equipped kitchen with range oven, microwave, full sized fridge freezer and also a number of kitchen appliances including coffee machine, food processor and slow cooker. Solid oak dining table with seating for 6.
Lounge includes cast iron electric wood burner within feature fireplace, comfy leather sofas for 6 and large HD TV with free view, CD / radio with Bluetooth connection for music. Patio doors open out on to the large decking and luxury hot tub area, leading on to the garden.
Utility room with sink, washing machine and tumble drier, and storage for walking and outdoor gear.
Ground floor wet room with shower, sink and wc.
Bedroom 1 : 1 superking bed with wall mounted TV, and stunning countryside views.
Bedroom 2 : 1 twin (can be put together to make a superking bed on request) with wall mounted TV and simliar stunning views.
Bedroom 3 : 1 four foot double bed (the smallest of the 3 rooms), wall mounted TV.
Stylish master bathroom with curved bath, shower over bath, sink and wc.
The large grounds are enclosed by a wooden fence and include rear and side garden areas, gravel and further parking areas, large decking and slabbed areas, rattan furniture and sun loungers, childrens play park and stunning large hot tub with amazing views across the valley.
- Delightful welcome pack on arrival.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- 1 bath robe and complimentary luxury toiletries provided in each room.
- Electricity & central heating included.
- High chair and travel cot available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Free Wi-fi.
- BBQ on site but a £30 refundable deposit required on arrival to use.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, washing up liquid/dishwasher tablets, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: luxury toiletries including hand soap and 1 toilet roll per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Strictly no smoking inside and no pets.
- Plenty of parking with space for up to 4 cars.
- The cottage will be decorated for Christmas; farm fresh turkey can be ordered if required
- Asda and Tesco home delivery available; the owner is willing to accept delivery by prior arrangement.
- The owner is a florist and flowers can be arranged on request
- Please note * To book this cottage you will need to call us on 01650 511101 (rather than via website)
Excellent location and well equipped cottage. Super hosts who met us upon arrival. Comfortable bed and fabulous hot tub. Clean and comfortable with wonderful views of the area from the garden . Would highly recommend and would love to return.
Rhayadr offers a number of small,unique shops as well as plenty of places to eat and drink. The area is famous for its red kites, and the Red Kite Feeding Station in Rhayadr is well worth a visit to see these fabulous birds of prey in full flight. The Elan Valley lies just above Rhayadr and offer 72 square miles of beauty with reservoirs, dams and plenty of outdoor activities, including walking, cycling, fishing and even safari tours.
The spa town of Llandrindod Wells was a popular holiday destination in Victorian times because of its local springs. These days, it is a busy county town and includes a weekly market. There is a vareity of local shops and also supermarkets.
Builth Wells, the home of the Royal Welsh Show, the Winter Fair and the Spring Festival is only 9 miles away, making the cottage an ideal base for any of the events and attractions that take place there.
The West Wales Coast is less than an hour's drive away to the west, where there are many great beaches. The Cardigan Bay coast is also well known for its dolphins, and boat trips can be booked to see the dolphins. To the east, Hereford, Ludlow and the other border towns are also less that an hour away, providing an interesting day out and easy access to and from the Midlands.
Llandrindod Wells Golf Club, overlooking the town, is 5800 yards in length and a par 69. 4 miles.
Visit the Red Kite Feeding Centre in Rhayader where you can see these magical birds in full flight. 4 miles.
Trekking and rides available to book through the Lion Royal Hotel, in Rhayader, with many different routes in the Elan Valley and surrounding countryside. 5 miles
A wide variety of walks nearby, and in the Elan Valley, Brecon Beacons and the Cambrian Mountains. Some trails and local walks from the farmhouse 0.01 miles
Great road cycling on quiet country roads. 0.1 miles.
The Rhayader Round Mountain Biking trails suit all levels and distances, including 2 of the best downhill MTB trails in the UK. 5 miles.
The Wye is famous as one of the best salmon, sewin (sea-trout) and wild brown trout rivers in Wales. Day tickets for the Wye and its tributaries available from local clubs. 4 miles.
The Elan Valley offers canoeing, kayaking and rafting. 6 miles.