- £448 per week
- £64 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Travel cot
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 45 miles
- Pub 0.75 miles
- Shop 4 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
5 star luxury, secluded farmhouse in Mid Wales with a jacuzzi /spa hot tub. Stylishly renovated with modern luxury fittings and furnishings, this cottage is a superb base in which to relax and unwind. You can enjoy the tranquillity of the surrounding countryside or get active and explore all the outdoor activities that Mid Wales has to offer: these include great walking, cycling, fishing, bird watching and horse riding. There is also a local pub just a short walk away.
Kitchen and dining area includes a stylish, modern and fully equipped kitchen with range oven, microwave, full sized fridge freezer and also a number of kitchen appliances including coffee machine, food processor and slow cooker. Solid oak dining table with seating for 6.
Lounge includes cast iron electric wood burner within feature fireplace, comfy leather sofas for 6 and large HD TV with free view, CD / radio with Bluetooth connection for music. Patio doors open out on to the large decking and luxury hot tub area, leading on to the garden.
Utility room with sink, washing machine and tumble drier, and storage for walking and outdoor gear.
Ground floor wet room with shower, sink and wc.
Bedroom 1 : 1 superking bed with wall mounted TV, and stunning countryside views.
Bedroom 2 : 1 twin (can be put together to make a superking bed on request) with wall mounted TV and simliar stunning views.
Bedroom 3 : 1 four foot double bed (the smallest of the 3 rooms), wall mounted TV.
Stylish master bathroom with curved bath, shower over bath, sink and wc.
The large grounds are enclosed by a wooden fence and include rear and side garden areas, gravel and further parking areas, large decking and slabbed areas, rattan furniture and sun loungers, childrens play park and stunning large hot tub with amazing views across the valley.
- Delightful welcome pack on arrival.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- 1 bath robe and complimentary luxury toiletries provided in each room.
- Electricity & central heating included.
- High chair and travel cot available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Free Wi-fi.
- BBQ on site but a £30 refundable deposit required on arrival to use.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, washing up liquid/dishwasher tablets, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: luxury toiletries including hand soap and 1 toilet roll per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Strictly no smoking inside and no pets.
- Plenty of parking with space for up to 4 cars.
- The cottage will be decorated for Christmas; farm fresh turkey can be ordered if required
- Asda and Tesco home delivery available; the owner is willing to accept delivery by prior arrangement.
- The owner is a florist and flowers can be arranged on request
- Please note * To book this cottage you will need to call us on 01650 511101 (rather than via website)
Made to feel very welcome by owners. Would definitely recommend and rebook.
Excellent cottage!! Everything is very new and clean. All you need is provided. The hot tub is fantastic. You are surrounded by sheep, what is very relaxing. View is wonderful.