- £583 per week
- £83 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 5.5 miles
- Pub 2.5 miles
- Shop 2.5 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
An absolute beauty. This stunning, newly renovated cottage with a private hot tub offers the ultimate getaway in idyllic North Wales countryside. You will feel a world away, yet, the A55 is within 5 miles, giving you easy access to the entire North Wales coast and all its attractions. Relax in style in front of the log burner or in the freestanding bath and enjoy the rural views and wildlife. Who knows - you might even spot the occasional deer in the fields beyond the garden.
There is also a brand new studio for 2 in a separate, converted barn on site with its own private hot tub, should you wish to extend an invite to another couple.
Kitchen - Stylish room with country style grey units, granite worktops and a Belfast sink. Fully equipped, including a dishwasher, electric oven and ceramic touch control hob, fridge freezer and dimmer spot lights.
Lounge / diner - Spacious, open plan living space with painted exposed beams, barn style oak doors and plenty of character. The oak dining table for 4 is located by the log burner and a window overlooking the garden. Comfortable leather sofa and coffee table in front of a large, wall mounted Smart TV with freesat and glazed doors that lead directly onto the garden. With views of countryside from every angle, this is a truly relaxing space.
Utility - Separate room which includes a sink, tumble dryer and washing machine and microwave, iron, walking boot room and coat hangers.
WC - ground floor WC and basin.
Bedroom 1 - Country style master bedroom with an inviting double bed. Flat screen Smart TV with freesat and an exposed stone feature wall. 2 windows makes the room light and airy and provide elevated views of the countryside. Armchair, chest of drawers and clothes hanging area (pegs).
Bedroom 2 - Beautiful twin bedroom with exposed beams, built in storage and far-reaching views over the garden and surrounding countryside.
Bathroom - Large, country style bathroom featuring a freestanding bath with waterfall tap and spectacular countryside views. Heated towel rail, large rain shower and wash basin also included.
Enclosed and private lawned garden, a patio and hot-tub - all offering great views of countryside and wildlife. Garden furniture and BBQ set provided.
- Welcome pack includes local eggs, scones/welsh cake, a rice krispie cake for children, as well as tea, coffee, sugar and milk.
- Central heating and electricity included
- Logs also included for the log burner.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Hairdryer provided
- Wi-fi available
- Board games provided
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage please
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- The following items are also provided:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc
- Parking spaces for up to 3 cars on site.
We absolutely loved our stay at Ty Isa. The owners were so friendly helpful and genuine. We got fresh hot scones on arrival which was a lovey warm welcome. Unfortunately we had to cut our stay short due to our baby being unwel but the owners were more than understanding and supportive of our decision to leave. They were lovely in that they text a few days after we left to check on how the baby was doing which was lovey and thoughtful. The place was amazing literally in the middle of nowhere so the perfect place to switch off and watch the world go by. We will definitely be booking again in the future.
This was the second time I’ve stayed at this property, would not recommend enough! It’s very clean and tidy, brilliant location and the owners are lovely.
We had an excellent holiday, cottage was absolutely gorgeous with breath-taking views .so peaceful and quite exactly what we hoped for and more
Highly recommend this property. It was in a beautiful setting, everything was of a high standard, the location was excellent with lots to do in the local area and Es (owner) was amazing with lots of recommendations and suggestions if needed.
This property did not disappoint in any way. The location, the cleanliness, the hosts, the cream tea baked for you, the comfort but also the quietness. This is a very peaceful place with the added bonus of a great hot tub! Will definitely look to return. 7 days was just not long enough.
The best holiday cottage we have stayed in! Very welcoming and helpful hosts who couldn’t do enough for us. We had a Tesco shop and a gusto delivered without any issue which was really helpful. Had some lovely home made treats from the hosts too which was really nice. The cottage is reached via a road through the farm and there are 2 other holiday cottages there too. Saying that, the way they are set up you don’t see anyone. You pass a cow barn on the way up to the cottages and we were welcome to pop our heads in as a number of calves were born while we were there. The cottage is beautifully decorated and has all the modern appliances you need. A massive utility room with washing machine and dryer, loads of space for coats, shoes and anything else. Nice big sofa in the living room and the kitchen has all the kitchenware we needed along with a dishwasher. There was plenty of dishwasher tablets and cleaning products too which was a nice touch. Upstairs is really nice, good size bedrooms. Towels were super soft and bedding was great too. Bathroom is just as good as it looks in the pictures, shower and bath (which looks out over the field) are amazing. Finally the back garden is great. Plenty of grass for kids to plays games on, a patio area with a bench and a fire pit/bbq which was really nice to sit out with a fire going watching the sun go down with the beautiful views. And finally the hot tub! Beautiful views while enjoying the hot tub was a real treat. So to summarise, a lot of effort has gone into this holiday cottage and you can really feel it. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this cottage to anyone wanting to holiday in North Wales.
This detached cottage is located in a beautifully secluded spot that's accessed via the owners' working dairy farm. Following the same lane as the dairy cows (separated by a fence), you will cross a small bridge over the River Elwy, and begin to climb gradually above the valley floor to overlook the river and the dairy cows grazing in the fields below. Ty Isa enjoys an elevated, private and tranquil setting, with just the sound of the woodpecker. It also enjoys great wildlife and you may be lucky enough to see wild deer, foxes, pheasant and birds including eagles & kites.
The village of Llanfair Talhaiarn is just 2.5 miles with a village pub / restaurant and Siop y Llan village shop with Post Office & groceries. Tesco (5 miles) is the nearest supermarket, in the coastal town of Abergele. The village pub offers a lovely setting for a relaxing drink and good food. Some of the other recommended places to eat locally includes The Kinmel Arms in St George (5 miles) and Porth Eirias in Colwyn Bay (8 miles) where you will find Bryn Williams' restaurant. Cliffs in Rhyd y Foel (5.5 miles) is another recommendation, as well as The Stag in Llangernyw (7 miles), Manor Conwy, Castle Conwy and Signatures (17 miles), to name only a few.
The cottage is also a great base to enjoy a wide range of activities and attractions, including Pensarn Beach (5 miles), where you can also access the Wales Coast Path and follow the coastline by foot or bike (bike hire available locally). With the A55 within 5 miles, you can also enjoy easy access to the entire North Wales coast, including gems such as the walled castle town of Conwy (17 miles) and Llandudno (19 miles).
Visit Snowdonia National Park and all its attractions, from Zip World (16 miles) to Surf Snowdonia (17 miles) and mountain railways. Discover market towns such as Ruthin, border towns and even the Roman city of Caer (Chester), home to Chester Zoo, 34 miles east. For families, SC2 Rhyl Waterpark (9 miles) also offers a fun day out, as does the Adventure Trail in St George (4 miles) and Locked in North Wales, in Abergele. Betws y Coed, the main hub of Snowdonia (18 miles) and Llyn Brenig Reservoir and Visitor Centre (15 miles) are also highly recommended.
- Scenic country lanes from the doorstep including a 3.5 mile walk from the cottage to the village of Llanfair Talhaiarn. 0 miles
- Wales Coast Path - from Pensarn, go west towards Colwyn Bay and Llandudno or east towards Rhyl and Prestatyn with spectacular sea views along the way. 5 miles
- Mynydd y Gaer, Llannefydd – 270 meters high mountain walk with Iron Age hill fort. 2.5 miles
- Offa’s Dyke Path – National Trail (177 miles in total) following the Welsh/English border. Starting point at Prestatyn, 13 miles.
- Traeth Pensarn Beach - a lovely shingle beach with a promenade that includes toilets, shops and a seasonal café. 5 miles
- Llandudno Beach is another fantastic, scenic beach that offers everything from beautiful leisurely strolls along the promenade and refreshments, to entertainment and a fun filled day for all the family. 19 miles
- Wales Coast Path - as above - 5 miles. Buster's bike hire also available at Kinmel Bay, just 8 miles away, with direct access to the coast path.
- Llyn Brenig offers a range of tracks for all abilities. 15 miles
- Tan-y-Mynydd Trout Fishery, five lakes set in beautiful and tranquil Welsh countryside. Suitable for beginners and experienced anglers. 2.5 miles
- Llyn Brenig - recognised as one of the best top-of-the-water fisheries in Wales. 15 miles
- Silver Birch Golf Club, Betws yn Rhos - a quality 18-hole Golf & Foot Golf course 3.4 miles.
- Denbigh Golf Club - 18 hole parkland course. 7 miles
- Opendoor Centre, St Asaph. 6 miles
- Colwyn Bay Watersports at Porth Eirias. A watersports and tuition centre which includes sailing, windsurfing, kayaking and canoeing. 8 miles
- Surf Snowdonia. 17 miles
- Dolgoed Riding School. 8 miles
- Llanerch Equestrian Centre. 9 miles
- Bridlewood Riding Centre. The stables enjoy a relaxed countryside location just outside Prestatyn with direct access onto the Talacre Beach along their own private bridle way. 15 miles