- £470 per week
- £67 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 5 miles
- Pub 5 miles
- Shop 2.2 miles
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
- Access to the bathroom and double bedroom is through the twin room
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Enjoy the tranquillity, the far-reaching countryside views all the way to the coast and the central location for exploring North Wales. This welcoming farm cottage is set in a beautiful, elevated position near the coastal town of Abergele. From Snowdonia National Park, to numerous castles, beaches and the Wales Coastal Path, to Welsh market towns and the Roman city of Chester, this cottage is surrounded by a wealth of attractions.
Kitchen / diner - Light and spacious kitchen with oven and hob, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher, a dining table for 4 and a large window to frame the magnificent views.
Lounge - A traditional lounge with beams, two inviting sofas in front of an electric log-effect stove and TV/DVD.
Sun Room - Patio doors lead from the lounge to a relaxing sun room with seating and patio / countryside views.
Bedroom 1 - Spacious double bedroom with far-reaching countryside views, all the way to the North Wales coast. (This room is accessed via the twin room).
Bedroom 2 - Cosy twin bedroom with a picture window.
Shower Room - Large shower, WC and wash basin and heated towel rail. Also accessed via the twin room.
Private, enclosed rear patio area with a garden table and chairs to enjoy the tranquil surroundings. Smaller patio area at the front of the cottage to enjoy the magnificent views, also with garden furniture.
- Welcome pack includes tea, coffee, sugar and milk, a cake and Welsh butter
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels included
- Central heating and electricity included
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wi-fi available
- No pets or smoking
- Parking area for 2 vehicles.
- Semi-detached cottage on a family farm. The owners live next door and are happy to help with any queries, or to provide local knowledge or recommendations.
Beudy Talgrwn is located on a scenic working farm in the rural hamlet of Moelfre, less than 4 miles from the coastal town of Abergele in North Wales. Next door to the owners' farmhouse, this semi-detached cottage enjoys an elevated position with far-reaching views over beautiful countryside towards the sea on the horizon. A highly convenient, central base to explore the North Wales coast, Snowdonia National Park, beautiful Welsh market towns as well as the Roman city of Chester, which is also within 30 miles.
The nearest shop and garage (Penrefail) is within 2.5 miles, whilst Abergele offers a wide range of amenities including a large supermarket. Some of the recommended restaurants nearby include the Black Lion Inn in Llanfair Talhaearn (5 miles), The Plough in St Asaph (5 miles) and The White Lion in Llanelian (7.8 miles). The Black Lion in Llanfair Talhaearn is also a popular setting for a relaxing drink.
This homely farm cottage is an excellent base for a wide variety of attractions. The nearest beach (Pensarn) is 5 miles, where you can access the Wales Coast Path and follow the coastline by foot or bike (bike hire available locally). There are plenty of gems to discover along the coast, including Llandudno and the castle town of Conwy.
Visit Snowdonia National Park and all its attractions, from Zip World to Surf Snowdonia and mountain railways. The cottage is also within 1.5 miles of a trout fishery and offers easy access to numerous market towns, border towns and even the Roman city of Caer (Chester), just 30 miles east.
- Scenic country lanes from the doorstep. 0 miles
- Wales Coast Path - from Pensarn, go west towards Colwyn Bay and Llandudno or east towards Rhyl and Prestatyn with spectacular sea views along the way. 5 miles
- Traeth Pensarn Beach - a lovely shingle beach with a promenade that includes toilets, shops and a seasonal café. 5 miles
- Llandudno Beach is another fantastic, scenic beach that offers everything from beautiful leisurely strolls along the promenade and refreshments, to entertainment and a fun filled day for all the family. 20 miles
- Wales Coast Path - as above - 5 miles. Buster's bike hire also available at Kinmel Bay, just 7 miles away, with direct access to the coast path.
- Tan-y-Mynydd Trout Fishery, five lakes set in beautiful and tranquil Welsh countryside. Suitable for beginners and experienced anglers. 1.3 miles
- Silver Birch Golf Club, Betws yn Rhos - a quality 18-hole Golf & Foot Golf course 4.5 miles.
- Colwyn Bay Watersports at Porth Eirias. A watersports and tuition centre which includes sailing, windsurfing, kayaking and canoeing. 13 miles
- Surf Snowdonia. 18 miles
- Bridlewood Riding Centre. The stables enjoy a relaxed countryside location just outside Prestatyn with direct access onto the Talacre Beach along their own private bridle way. 13.5 miles