- £339 per week
- £48 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Pet
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 19 miles
- Pub 3 miles
- Shop 3 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:30
- Check out: 10:00
Bwthyn Pendre is a beautiful country cottage to rent in Wales, near spectacular mountains in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Just a 10 minute walk to Clocaenog Forestry with a lovely picnic area and miles of open forestry track to explore on foot or on your mountain bike. Located between Corwen and the market town of Ruthin in the Vale of Clwyd, and 30 minutes from Snowdonia National Park and Llangollen, this welcoming cottage with a log burner is pet friendly and offers a beautiful setting to enjoy North Wales' blissful countryside.
A very spacious living room with beams and oak flooring. Furnished with a comfortable, leather 3 piece suite around a welcoming log burner, Welsh dresser, widescreen TV (freeview), DVD and CD player.
Take 3 steps down from the living room to the kitchen / dining room with a slate floor and beautiful countryside views through the patio doors. The oak kitchen includes dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, cooker and fridge/freezer.
Upstairs - First Floor
Bedroom 1 – Double bed with lovely countryside views through the windows. Beautiful interiors including oak bedroom furniture.
Shower room includes vanity sink unit, shower, toilet and towel rail.
Bedroom 2 – Double bed with views over farmland and oak bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 3 – Cosy twin room with chest of drawers and views towards Clocaenog Forestry.
Enclosed patio area to the front of the cottage with BBQ, garden table and chairs to enjoy the beautiful countryside views. Enclosed lawn area at the rear with a picnic bench.
- Welcome pack on arrival including tea, coffee, milk , sugar and baked goods of some sort (usually Barabrith) with flowers (in season)
- The following are all provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: sauces, salad cream, vinegar,cooking oil, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, Bathroom: soap, toilet roll. General cleaning products: dusters, vacuum cleaner and cleaning spray etc.
- Bed linen and towels included
- Heating and electricity included. (electric heating throughout)
- Logs provided free of charge.
- Cot, high chair and stair-gate available on request. Please bring your own bedding for the cot.
- Wii console and games for guest use
- Wifi available
- 1 pet welcome free of charge - pleases notify us when booking.
- Parking space for up to 4 cars
The property is in excellent condition, lovely owners. Great location for walking.
Great cottage, lovely views, attentive owners nothing too much trouble - we were made to feel very at home and we would definitely recommend this cottage. We had a lovely time here.
Warm, inviting with a family friendly layout. Mr and Mrs Evans' hospitality was above and beyond. We have never experienced such a warm welcome and been made to feel so at home.
Fantastic property in an idyllic location, we stayed for 3 nights over a weekend in Sept 2018. There was a beautiful home baked Victoria Sponge waiting for us and plenty of wood for the log burner, the location is 5 minutes from a large forest which was great for walks with our dog each day. The owners both came to introduce themselves and check we had everything we needed, both were so welcoming and helpful. We loved our time there.
The hosts were very hospitable and helpful.
Lovely cottage in peaceful surroundings, very well equipped. Friendly, helpful owners.