- £673 per week
- £96 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 13 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1 mile
- Open fire or woodburner
- Smart TV
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9am
Bwthyn Ystrad is a converted limestone coach house, lovingly finished to a high standard, with a perfect combination of modern and antique furnishings. It is situated in an idyllic rural setting within the Vale of Clwyd, with wonderful views over open farmland to the Clwydian Range, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The family-friendly property offers great space and features two wood burning stoves, a traditional 4 oven Aga, and a private hot tub in the beautiful landscaped gardens.
There are numerous country walks and footpaths which can be enjoyed straight from the door and well-placed for those wishing to experience a variety of local outdoor attractions. The property is also conveniently located within walking distance to local shops, a great 17th century converted mill pub and restaurant, and all local amenities in the medieval town of Denbigh.
Denbigh is a picturesque market town in the heart of North Wales, and the remains of the historic Denbigh Castle dominate the skyline of the town. Further afield, there are a number of popular attractions to visit - Llyn Brenig Reservoir, Llandegla mountain bike trail, Offa's Dyke Path, Tree Tops in Betws y Coed, Llangollen Canal and Steam Train experience, pro-kite surfing at Rhyl and Chirk Castle plus the spectacular landscapes of the stunning Snowdonia National Park are within a 30 minute drive. Definitely something for everyone!
- Lounge: Large sitting room with beautiful exposed limestone walls and timber beams together with a feature inglenook fireplace with a wood burning stove. Two sofas, armchair, baby grand piano, Smart TV with BT TV and Netflix. French windows leading out to the al fresco seating area and landscaped garden with views to the Clwydian Hills.
- Snug: 2 armchairs, oak antique dresser, mahogany antique bureau desk and chair. Wood burning stove and Smart TV.
- Kitchen / Diner: Large bespoke fitted kitchen with granite worktops and 4 oven Aga, double oven, hob, fridge, freezer and Nespresso coffee machine. Oak top kitchen table and chairs.
- Utility: Washer dryer.
- Wet room: Walk in rain shower, hand wash basin and WC.
- Master bedroom: king size bed, bedside cabinet, large antique mahogany wardrobe. Views of open fields and Clwydian Hills. Ensuite: WC and hand wash basin.
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, bedside cabinets, ottoman and occasional chair. Views of open fields and Clwydian Hills.
- Bedroom 3: 2 x single beds (zip & link - can be linked together to form super king size bed on request). Views of open fields and Clwydian Hills.
- Bathroom: Roll top bath, walk in rain shower, WC and hand wash basin. Views of the Clwydian Hills.
- Large patio area with timber oak table, parasol and rattan dining chairs. Gas bbq, Ooni pizza oven and fire pit.
- Hot tub with views to Clwydian Range.
- Heating and electricity: included. Basket of wood provided on arrival.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Travel cot,high-chair and stair gate provided.
- Hairdryers: provided in each bedroom
- Pets: not permitted.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: mains supply.
- Parking: private parking.
Fabulous property and hosts. The welcome pack was a nice touch. We had everything we needed and the hot tub, bbq and pizza oven was a bonus. The property was spotlessly clean and well equipped. The hosts were helpful and provided information on walks in the local area and we’re on hand if needed. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Simply the best house we have ever stayed in! Beautiful and stylish, but cosy at the same time, with extras like a hot tub, hammock and pizza oven making it a very special place to stay.
Lovely property. Really well equipped. Fabulous extra large hot tub. Great outdoor space and dining area for BBQs. Brilliant family staycation.
Bwythn Ystrad is the most beautiful property in the most beautiful surroundings. We found ourselves wanting to sit outside with our tea, earlier and earlier each morning to watch the mists rising from the mountains. The property has everything you could wish for and the hot tub was a firm favourite with all of us. The owners were extremely friendly and had included little extras on arrival - the best Bara Brith (Welsh tea bread) ever, according to my son! We had the most amazing week and reluctantly returned home, feeling fully relaxed.
This beautiful home from home cottage is just perfect. One of the loveliest holiday cottages we have used. Clean, beautiful and has absolutely everything you need. Excellent facilities and appliances. The owners are just lovely too. They thought of everything and couldn't do more to help us feel at home. They had plenty of knowledge and advice on places to visit and things to do too. Thank you so much, I will be booking again for sure.
This was a perfect location offering a beautiful sanctuary after busy days out. Everything is to a very high standard and the owners were very helpful and did everything they could to make your stay a memorable one. My family and I look forward to returning soon.