- £574 per week
- £82 per night
- 7 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 single bed
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 56 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 4.5 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- River views
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 09.00
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Set in idyllic countryside, this converted stone barn offers a wonderful setting to explore a very special area. Semi-detached, alongside Ystabl y Berwyn (BOW151), the two properties can be booked together, to accommodate two families, friends or larger parties.
With a hot tub and spacious interior you can truly relax in comfort and style. The property has been thoughtfully decorated and retains many original features. The large kitchen provides ample space for friends and family to prepare meals and dine together and in warmer weather this space extends onto the patio through the large kitchen patio doors.
In cooler months the large wood burner sets the scene for an evening's board game, film or some good conversation with your nearest and dearest. Alternatively, you can step out into the hot tub for a warming dip under the stars.
Surrounded by 600 acres of farmland the property sits in the heart of the Berwyn Mountains. There are many scenic walks and mountain biking routes from the door to explore, and wildlife is everywhere, making it an ideal bird watching location. The Berwyn Mountains range is a beautiful, unspoilt area of upland situated in the north-east region of Wales. The isolation this area has to offer is unforgettable with its many walking opportunities and its low number of visitors despite being so near Snowdonia National Park. In short - an amazingly well-kept secret.
The picturesque local village of Llanarmon Dyffryn Ceiriog has two inns, The Hand and The West Arms and they both serve good food. Other activities and attractions in the area include, Pistyll Rhaeadr, the highest waterfall in Wales (9 miles away), Llangollen (15 miles) and Bala (27 miles).
- Lounge: a cosy room with high ceilings, wood burner, 2 and 3 seater sofas 32” TV with family satellite package, DVD player, sofa table, large glass windows and glass door leading outside.
- Kitchen Diner: Fully fitted kitchen/diner with patio doors leading to an outdoor terrace. Equipped with Fridge-freezer, hob, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer. For dining there is a wooden dining table and chairs for 7 people.
- Bathroom: bath with shower over, basin and WC, heated towel rail.
- Shower room: walk in shower and WC heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 1: King sized four poster bed, dressing table, side drawers with bedside lamps. Door leading to the garden.
- Bedroom 2: Super-king sized bed (can be arranged as twin on request), bedside tables with lamps and dressing table door leading to the garden.
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds (can be made up as super-king sized bed), wardrobe side table and dressing table, door leading to the garden.
- Bedroom 4: Single bed, wardrobe side table and dressing table. River views.
- The enclosed, elevated rear patio enjoys beautiful views over the river below and towards the hills and mountains that surround the cottage. It is also equipped with a hot tub, garden furniture (table and chairs with parasol) and charcoal barbecue. A separate, enclosed play area includes swings and a slide.
There are flower beds along the river and to the front of the elevated patio. Please note that this riverside area is not fenced.
- Heating and electricity: included. First basket of logs provided, then £5 per bag there after.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: provided.
- Travel cot, high-chair: available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Hairdryers: 1
- Pets: no pets.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: private.
- Parking: there is plenty of parking space for 3 cars.
- Fishing: if you would like to fish in the river, please contact us prior to your stay.