- £373 per week
- £53 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- No Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.2 miles
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
Holiday apartment in Aberaeron, looking out on to the harbour and central to this gorgeous Georgian seaside town. All you need is within walking distance including award winning restaurants, pubs, small shops, ice cream parlour, harbour and beach. Once a busy fishing port you can still buy fresh local fish from the Quayside. This property can sleep up to 4 (3 plus 1, see bedding details)
The apartment is accessed via stairs.
Open plan lounge kitchen and dining area with full equipped kitchen including microwave, oven, dishwasher, fridge with a freezer compartment. Cosy lounge with seating for 4, TV, DVD and views across the harbour.
Bedroom 1 with a 4ft foot bed. This bed officially sleeps 1 but can sleep up to 2.
Bedroom 2 is a large twin room with skyline views out to sea. 2 single beds
Master bathroom with shower wc and basin. Stylish bathroom is brand new for 2017.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk, home-made cakes and biscuits. Let us know if you're celebrating a special occasion and we will also include an extra surprise in your welcome pack.
- Please note the apartment is accessed via stairs. Not suitable for people with limited mobility.
- Bed linen and towels provided. (please bring your own beach towels)
- Electricity & heating included.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Supermarket deliveries available but there are plenty of great local shops selling locally sourced products.
- No smoking and no pets.
- There is no specific parking for the apartment but there is a first come first served car park on the Quayside and on street parking available nearby.
- Wifi available.
We had a lovely relaxing stay in The Apartment, Aberaeron, which was very clean and comfortable with lots of nice touches. It is centrally situated with views over the harbour to the front and sea views to the rear, close to all shops, restaurant and buses. You can stay here without a car as buses go to Lampeter, Carmarthen, Cardigan, Aberystwyth and New Quay, with regular services. The dolphin watch boat trip was enjoyable and the cliff rail trip up constitution hill was lovely with a really nice restaurant at the top with outdoor seating for sunny days and wonderful views. Dealing with Wales Cottage holidays was really easy.
It was very comfortable with lovely views front and back and very well equipped. It was generally peaceful, we had an extremely good holiday and was sorry to leave! It's a lovely accommodation, well-equipped, great location and good value!