You can book this property from:
- £306 per week
- £44 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 1 mile
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1 mile
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16.00
- Check out: 11.00
With great sea views from an elevated position, this holiday cottage is on a working farm near Aberaeron and Aberystwyth. In addition to the coastal delights (including the famous West Wales dolphins) and numerous beaches nearby, the Cambrian mountains have a lot of activities to offer, including great walking, cycling, mountain biking, fishing and even a chance to feed the red kites that swoop overhead. An ideal base for your holiday in West Wales.
Fully equipped kitchen and diner with dishwasher, electric hob and oven, toaster, kettle, microwave and full sized fridge freezer and breakfast bar.
Lounge with comfy L shaped sofa, TV, and patio doors. Dining table for 4.
Bathroom with walk in wetroom, wc and basin
Bedroom 1 - Super King or twin (SK as default so please let us know when booking if you require twin)
Bedroom 2 - Super King or twin (SK as default so please let us know when booking if you require twin)
Rear patio area, side and rear lawn areas. Garden table and chairs.
- Bedding and towels provided.
- Secure bike storage.
- Wifi included.
- Heating and electric included.
- Highchair and travel cot available (please bring own cot bedding).
- No smoking.
- No pets allowed
- Parking outside the cottage.
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People
- bedrooms and bathroom on one level but 4 steps up to lounge and dining area.
- walk in wetroom
- no wheelchair access to lounge and dining area.
Had a fantastic cottage holiday. So peaceful and relaxing. Wanted to stay longer.
It was fantastic. Very modern. The views were outstanding. The perfect hoilday. Could not fault it.
We were made very welcome and enjoyed our stay. With hindsight, longer would have been nicer. Both cottages are still quite new, so the exterior lawn and so on need a little time to bed in - but the owners have done an outstanding job inside and out, taking full advantage of the farm's location to offer great views from both cottages of green hills (South) and sunset over the ocean (West). The only thing we were not so keen on was the wet-room style bathroom with shower - we'd prefer having a bath.
Perfect cottage. Lovely location. Beautiful views. Very friendly lovely people. Cannot fault anything. Fantastic hamper full of tasty treats. I would recommend this holiday cottage 100%. Very, very clean.
Set on a working farm, the cottage is semi-detached (adjoining 1 other Holiday Cottage) and is located above the village of Llanon near Aberaeron. Llanon is only a quarter of a mile away and has its own shingle beach and includes a pub, local shop and a takeaway.
Aberaeron with its harbour and great architecture is a great place to visit and includes several popular restaurants and local pubs. During the peak season, boat trips can be booked and also fresh fish can be purchased on the quayside. There are a number of independent shops in Aberaeron, from small supermarkets and grocery stores, to chic home interior shops such as Seld with beautiful Welsh products.
The university town of Aberystwyth is only 11 miles away. With the National Library, beaches, pier, local shops, supermarkets and plenty of places to eat and drink it is certainly worth a visit. Wildlife, fishing and also dolphin watching boat trips can be booked at New Quay, only 12 miles away. This is one of the best areas of the UK for seeing dolphins in the wild, and adults and children alike will be amazed by these magnificent mammals.
- Llanon - although only shingle, this is the closest beach 0.3 mile
- Cei Bach - A family favourite, a great sandy beach . 12 miles
- Ceredigion Coast Path (part of the All Wales Coast Path) can be joined nearby. 0.3 miles.
- Llain Activity Centre including archery and bushcraft. 5.5 miles
- Choose from dinghy sailing, yacht cruising, power boating, windsurfing and kayaking, with both short sessions and longer courses suitable for all levels and abilities Cardigan Bay Watersports. 8.5 miles
- Sea fishing – great fishing all along the shore from beaches and rocky marks. 5 miles.
- Nine Oaks Angling Centre, Derwen Gam - 9 miles
- Great road cycling inland along the country roads. 1 mile.
- Bwlch Nant yr Arian mountain biking trails. 19 miles
- Penros Golf Club, Llanrhystud - 18 hole golf course in 150 acres of lush green countryside - 2.2 miles
- Gilfach yr Halen, Llwyncelyn. Guided trekking through spectacular countryside - 4.5 miles