- £1,850 per week
- £264 per night
- 13 Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 3 double beds
- 3 single beds
- Bunk beds to sleep 2
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 4 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Secure bicycle storage
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 1.5 miles
- Pub 5 miles
- Shop 1.5 miles
- Games room
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 09.00
- Maximum 6 Adults
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
A beautifully decorated, detached cottage near the seaside village of Aberporth. This spacious property can accommodate up to 11* adults and 2 children and boasts 2 main living spaces, 6 bedrooms, and a private garden with large patio area which is perfect for BBQs, bird-watching and enjoying stunning sunsets over Aberporth bay. The property has storage space for bikes, kayaks and surfboards, making it an attractive holiday home for active families or groups looking to spend time outdoors. Practise your darts skills in the games room or challenge friends to a tournament on the full-sized ping-pong table. On cooler evenings there is plenty of space indoors to cook, dine and curl up in front of the fireplace to watch your favourite Netflix shows.
Bryn y Porth is conveniently situated in a quiet hamlet just 1.5 miles from the seaside village of Aberporth. Reach award-winning beaches in just 5 minutes by car or take the public footpath through beautiful countryside and woodland to the beach and the Wales Coast Path. There is a farm shop just 1.5 miles from the property selling local meats, eggs, bread and cakes. For sipping drinks while watching sunsets Tresaith's Ship Inn is just 1.5 miles away. There are many good cafes and restaurants in nearby Cardigan, including El Salsa Mexican, Crwst, and Pizza Tipi, as well as supermarkets, many interesting shops, Cardigan Castle and the River Teifi.
*Can accommodate up to 13 in bedrooms (by use of bunk beds or up to 15 (by use of an additional sofa bed in the snug). Currently restricted to 6 over 11s due to COVID rules.
- Living Room: A cosy room with three comfy 3-seater sofas, armchair, 2 pouffes, 50" Smart TV with Netflix account, and a gas fire.
- Snug: Recently decorated room with two 3-seater sofas (can be a double sofa bed, curtained for your privacy), pouffe, 42" Smart TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen: Spacious fully equipped family kitchen complete with electric oven and hob, 2 fridge freezers, Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher, dining table for 4. Open plan to the dining room.
- Dining Room: Large dining table with seating for 12. Full length windows and glass doors leading to the garden terrace.
- Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, clothes drying racks and outdoor clothes line.
- Shower Room: Recently renovated shower room with electric shower, toilet, basin.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed in newly renovated room, with en suite shower.
- Bedroom 2: Cosy bedroom with bunk beds and armchair.
- Games Room: With full size ping pong table and a darts board.
- Bedroom 3: Double bed with bedside tables, lamps and a chair. Light and airy room with views over fields to the sea and the Preseli Hills in the distance.
- Bedroom 4: Single bed and chest of drawers, Velux window, clothing rail.
- Family bathroom: Recently renovated family bathroom complete with roll top bath, shower, toilet and basin.
- Bedroom 5: Family bedroom with a double bed and twin beds, arm chairs and lovely views over Cardigan Bay.
- Bedroom 6: Cosy double bed with bedside drawers and lamps.
- Shower Room: Recently renovated compact shower room right next to the back double bedroom.
- Large outdoor patio area with table & chairs, perfect for BBQs, bird-watching and enjoying the stunning sunset over Aberporth bay. There is a large dining table and chairs which can seat at least 10-12 people with a further smaller dining table and chairs seating at least 6. Secure lawn at the back of the property and a small lawn in front of the house as well as a large lawn which is by the main road so children should be supervised at all times. This lawn could be used for family gatherings/ parties/ hiring in a bouncy castle etc for a child’s birthday but must be agreed with the owner beforehand.
- A hot tub can be hired upon request and subject to availability
- Charcoal BBQ: Guests must bring their own Charcoal.
- Heating and electricity: Included. Oil central heating.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels Provided. One bath sheet and one hand towel p/person. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Travel cot, high-chair and stair-gate: Available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Pets: Up to 2 medium size dogs @ £20 each per week.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains.
- Parking: Private parking for 3 cars with further off road parking available.