- £480 per week
- £69 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.8 miles
- Pub 0.8 miles
- Shop 0.8 miles
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 5pm
- Check out: 9am
- Strictly no Stag/Hen or other parties please. Families, friends and couples only.
O'r Diwedd is a newly-built bungalow, on the edge of the coastal village of Aberporth, less than a mile from two sandy beaches, the coastal path, shops, pubs and restaurants. The family-friendly bungalow offers smart, modern and spacious accommodation in a quiet location, with distant views of the sea. The kitchen is modern and bright and includes a breakfast bar and has a door leading into the dining room with table and chairs for all the guests. The comfortable lounge boasts a large corner sofa, smart TV and large glass doors opening onto a patio area and an enclosed, lawned garden.
Aberporth is one of Ceredigion's favourite holiday destinations, popular for recreational fishing in the summer and diving. Great for explorers, rock pools are exposed at low tides and the cliff top walks along the Ceredigion Coast offer extensive views. Dolphin-watching boat trips go out of New Quay, although bottlenose dolphins, sunfish and basking sharks are often seen close to shore, with rare sightings of orcas and harbour porpoises. There are a variety of visitor attractions nearby including Cardigan Coastal Farm Park and Oakwood Theme Park, great to entertain the family.
- Lounge: Smart TV, large corner sofa, glass doors opening onto patio and lawned garden.
- Dining room: Dining table and chairs for 6. Distant sea views.
- Kitchen: A bright room with a breakfast bar and modern appliances including oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Distant sea views.
- Bedroom 1: Double bed, bedside tables, fitted wardrobe, dressing table. Ensuite shower room: walk-in rain shower, hand wash basin, WC.
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, bedside tables, fitted wardrobe, dressing table.
- Bedroom 3: Two single beds, bedside tables, fitted wardrobe, dressing table. Distant sea views.
- Bathroom: Bath with overhead shower, hand wash basin, WC, heated towel rail.
- Patio area with bench, table and chairs and enclosed lawned garden.
- Charcoal BBQ and wood chiminea.
- Heating and electricity: included. Oil central heating.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Travel cot and high-chair provided.
- Hairdryers: 3 provided.
- Pets: not permitted.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: mains supply.
- Parking: private parking for 3 cars.
Lovely modern, clean and spacious bungalow. A warm welcome on arrival. Great location for local beaches and cliff walks.
Lovely modern bungalow in a quiet location. We would definitely book a holiday there again. Lovely places to visit in nearby areas.