- £415 per week
- £59 per night
- 8 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- 1 bunk bed
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 7 miles
- Pub 4.5 miles
- Shop 4.5 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Gwesty Pili Pala (Butterfly House) is a great cottage for a family or even a group of friends or a respectable hen party. Located in the film set village of Pentre Bach there is a park, large play areas, games room, activity shed, workshops and even a dressing up caravan. With its uniquely decorated rooms this themed property it is set with a 50 acre working farm with excellent walks and cycling nearby and there are also many activities and attractions within a short drive away including the seaside and University town of Aberystwyth. The cottage sleeps 8 but can accommodate and extra 2 children via futon and 1 single pull out bed.
Cosy living room with tiled floor and a woodburner. TV (Freeview) and DVD player. There is a linked door through to the film set shop next door (Siop Parry Popeth)
Farmhouse style kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer. Dining table and chairs.
Reading room / alternative lounge or play room. This has a futon that can also be used as an extra bed.
Cwtsh dan star (under stairs storage cupboard)
WC with shower unit.
1 double bedroom (Jini themed)
1 double bedroom (butterfly themed)
1 single bedroom ( young butterfly themed)
1 single bedroom (JCB themed ) with extra singel pull out bed (please note when booking if required)
1 bunk bedroom (seaside themed)
Master bathroom with stylish roll top bath.
Lawned large garden area with bench and plenty of activities and space for children to enjoy. There is also a play park, games room, activity shed, and even a dressing up caravan. There is also a small stream on the grounds. The games room is part of the eccentric ecological inventor Bili Bom Bom and contains a table tennis and a small table football set up plus a number of toys.
- Secure cycle storage.
- Plenty of parking available.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity & oil central heating included.
- High chair, travel cot and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Wi-fi included.
- The following token items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs. Bathroom: soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: anti bacterial spray etc.
- No smoking inside.
- Pets allowed. (2 dogs max).
- Can be booked with the other cottages (Siop Shoni Bric-a-moni a Ty Pél-droed ) to accommodate up to 19 guests.
- The cottage sleeps 8 but can accommodate and extra 2 children via futon and 1 single pull out bed.
- Group bookings can be taken to include all cottages with catering and dining space available in the Cafe on site.
Parti penblwydd Ffion - 14 oed. Wedi enjoio mas draw. Ffordd dda o ddathlu ei penblwydd. Lle gorau yn y byd.
Many thanks for the great stay. Ideal location and weather made it even better.
Thank you for a lovely holiday. Truly unique. A children's paradise and they loved it. Adults relaxed as the children are happy and amused. The cottage and surrounding area are a gem.
Thank you for a really lovely stay even with a whole week to explore we didn't feel we spent enough time here so will definitely be hoping to visit again! Such good facilities for little ones, that is what attracted us to you but you even exceeded our expectations!