- £352 per week
- £50 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Pet
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 bunk beds
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 4 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 2 miles
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
This lovely holiday cottage near Aberystwyth enjoys a beautiful setting, overlooking the Ystwyth Valley in peaceful West Wales countryside. Aberystwyth (4 miles) is a picturesque coastal town with a wide range of amenities. This is an ideal base to make the most of this popular region and everything it has to offer. This includes a range of family attractions, scenic walks and beaches, Nant yr Arian mountain biking centre and Devils Bridge's narrow gauge railway and waterfalls.
Blaenilar is equipped and furnished to a high standard. The kitchen/diner is well equipped and includes a dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave and freeview TV.
Lounge with comfortable seating and stylish electric fire, freeview TV with DVD and CD player.
Double bedroom with wardrobe, bedside cabinets and dressing table.
Bunk bedroom with full size wooden bunk beds, wardrobe, bedside cabinets and dressing table.
Spacious bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, and heated towel rail.
Blaenilar has its own enclosed patio and barbecue area, along with access to a lawned, shared play area for the children with swings and a slide.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels included.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Cot and highchair available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Wifi available
- There is ample off road parking.
- 1 pet welcome and free of charge, possibly 2 allowed on request. Please inform us when making a booking.
- Shared laundry room on site with 24 hour access.
- You can expect a friendly Welsh atmosphere and a warm welcome with the owners on site.
- Short breaks are available throughout the year apart from the summer holidays.
- For larger groups or families, you also have 2 other 5 star cottages on site: Blaenlli (sleeps 6) and Y Ddinas (sleeps 4)
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People
- All of the property is suitable for disabled people with all rooms on ground floor. This includes kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and living area.
- There are no height restrictions.
- Easy access access for a wheelchair, all doors are a minimum of 750mm and the main door is 860mm wide
- Easy parking and the flat walking surface into the property, is tarmac.
- There are no steps into the property and the garden can be accessed in a wheelchair.
- There is an extra light in the kitchen and a speaking clock for people with visual impairment. This is available by arrangement just let us know when you book
- There are grab rails in the bathroom and there is a separate ensuite
- There is room for a wheelchair to fit under the dining table, room under the bed for a suitcase and a hoist
- The light switches and door handles are positioned to offer easy access.
- There is room for a wheelchair on both sides of the bed and into the bathroom. There is a 5 inch step into the shower cubicle.
- Incontinence pads and hyperdermic needles can be safely disposed of
Available on request :-
- Higher seat for the toilet and a commode are available.
- Seat for the bath
- There is also a local care company that is available for support and extra mobility equipment can be hired locally.
Assistance dogs are allowed.
Beautiful ... exceeded our expectations