- £953 per week
- £136 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 1.5 miles
- Pub 1.5 miles
- Shop 1.5 miles
- Hot tub
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:30
Perfect for a family get together or for a group of friends Bryn Olwg is a spacious Aberystwyth accommodation. 2 storey house set in a rural location just outside the seaside town of Aberystwyth. Ideal group accommodation Aberystwyth with its beaches, promenade and marina. It is located on a small private complex, large grounds and a playground.
Ideally located to make the most of all the activities in the area including great beaches, marina, walking, cycling, swimming and bird watching.
Open plan lounge and kitchen with bi-folding doors stretching the width of the house and opening out on to an outdoor seating area. Lounge also includes an electric chair.
The fully fitted kitchen includes an American style fridge freezer and also a seating area.
There is a separate dining room with seating for 8.
Downstairs bathroom is a full wet room with shower and wc. Disabled friendly it has a raised toilet, lowered wash basin and there is also an alarm cord.
Downstairs bedroom includes twin beds - one of these beds is a single electric bed.
Spacious master bedroom includes a king sized bed, with bi-folding doors opening out on to the balcony with views over the complex and across the Cambrian Range. The en-suite includes a shower and wc.
Large double bedroom with ensuite bath with shower over bath and wc.
Large double bedroom with en-suite shower and wc.
Private garden area to the front of the property that is fenced off and includes a garden bench.
There are large shared grounds on the complex, playground, and plenty of open spaces. There is also a shared BBQ.
Laundrette available on complex
Bed linen, hand and bath towels and hairdryer included
High chair and cot provided on request (please bring your own travel cot and bed linen)
Heating and electric included.
Secure storage available for any sport equipment – for bicycles, fishing tackle, water sports etc
Bryn Olwg adjoins Llety Cambrian
* The hot tub is located between Bryn Olwg and Llety Cambrian and is shared between these two properties.
The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay. Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, antibacterial spray etc.
- The parking is on a flat tarmac and paved surface with easy access into the property
- The property is on two levels but kitchen, living area, bed and bathroom are on the Ground Floor
- All doors and corridors are 750mm wide
- All door handles and light switches are at a lower level
- Space under the dining table for a wheelchair
- There is a 1.2m turning circle for a wheelchair in the bedroom and the bed can be accessed from both sides
- Disabled friendly equipment can be provided by arrangement
- There is a 360 degree/ 1200 mm turning circle for a wheelchair in the wetroom
- The WC is upraised, there are grabrails in the wetroom and levered taps
- There is space for a wheelchair both sides of the WC
- A shower chair is available
- Assistance dogs are welcome