- £446 per week
- £64 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 7.5 miles
- Pub 1.8 miles
- Shop 1.8 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00
Beautiful, contemporary cottage for two with a hot tub, welcoming woodburner and countryside views. Get away from it all at this peaceful West Wales location with views towards the Cambrian Mountains, within 2 miles of a village pub and shop in Llanilar. Central to Aberystwyth (7 miles) on the beautiful shores of Cardigan Bay and Tregaron market town on the foothills of the Cambrian Mountains.
There are many wonderful sights and attractions to see, from Aberystwyths, beaches and promenade, cliff railway and wide range of restaurants, cafes and shops to the narrow gauge railway that leads to Devils Bridge's waterfalls and stunning walks. Or a traditional cinema and the largest Arts Centre in Wales to mountain biking and red kite feeding at Nant yr Arian. Visit Cors Caron Nature Reserve, the Silver Mountain Experience, Fantasy Farm... the list goes on... or sit back and do nothing at all other than relax in the hot tub on your own elevated patio.
- Lounge / Dining Room: Open plan room with an inviting sofa and chair around a wood burner and Smart TV with Firestick feature. This vaulted room enjoys plenty of natural light with its large arched windows and a glass door that leads on to the patio with beautiful countryside views. Oak dining table and chairs, also enjoying views of the surrounding countryside.
- Kitchen: Modern kitchen with all modern appliances, including an electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge. Washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer located in a separate building immediately next door.
- Bedroom 1: Large bedroom with a super-king size bed (can be made into 3' twin beds - please request at the time of booking). Vaulted open beamed roof with bedside tables, chest of drawers and large oak wardrobe.
- Shower Room: Wet room with a large electric power shower, modern sink and WC. Removable stool also provided.
- Large, elevated and enclosed decking area featuring a hot tub and patio set, with countryside views including the Cambrian Mountains on the horizon.
- Gas BBQ available.
- Welcome Pack: includes local produce and also dog treats if you're bringing your four-legged friends.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided
- Central heating and electricity: Included.
- Logs: Complimentary amount provided with additional logs provided at £2.50 per bag.
- Travel cot and high chair: available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Pets: Up to 2 dogs welcome.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Parking: Private, off road parking for 2 cars.
The location of the property isolates you from urban/city life and allows you to get close to nature and truly relax, however at the same time you are 10-30min drive from superstores, restaurants, takeaways and chippies to cover all your food&drink needs. There's also the small matter of hills, multiple beaches and trails for walks, hikes and biking. Visited from 17-23 July 2021
Cottage provided everything we needed. In a very quite location, great place to relax and unwind.
Amazing property with all the facilities you need, hot tub is a lovely added bonus. The hosts are super helpful and welcoming. Really nice views and plenty of countryside to explore.
Beautiful cottage with amazing views which can be enjoyed from the hot tub. Very friendly and welcoming hosts which couldnt do enough for us.
Excellently presented property. Very well maintained. Excellent welcome by owners. Hot tub was superb. Very dog friendly with enclosed decking area. Underfloor heating throughout was a bonus. Would definitely go here again.