- £695 per week
- £99 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Secure bicycle storage
- Electric car charging point
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 3.5 miles
- Pub 5.2 miles
- Shop 1.3 miles
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Electric car charging point
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 09.00
Onnen (Welsh for Ash) is a modern, stylish cottage with open plan living, private garden and hot tub. This thoughtfully designed property is newly renovated and has everything you need for a relaxing holiday in peaceful Welsh countryside.
The cottage has a modern Scandinavian feel, with 2 spacious bedrooms and a luxurious family bathroom upstairs. The lounge-dining room has a striking pallet wall, a cosy corner sofa, 49" Smart TV and french doors leading outside to the grassy lawn and under cover hot tub. The kitchen is sleek and functional with modern appliances and stone worktops.
The cottage is in a sheltered court yard with 3 other properties each with their own garden and hot tub. These properties can be booked together to accommodate up to 10 guests. There is a lockable shed for bikes and other sports equipment and an electric car charging point.
The golden sands and the grassy dunes of Ynyslas are just 4 miles away, perfect for walking, picnics or windsurfing. A little further south is the small seaside town of Borth with its pubs, shops, rock pools and sandy beach. The Victorian university town of Aberystwyth is just 10 minutes drive away, here you can stroll the colourful promenade, explore the many interesting shops, restaurants and cafes, or take the Cliff Railway to enjoy stunning views over Cardigan bay.
Other places of interest include the Vale of Rheidol Railway, Devil’s Bridge and Bwlch Nant yr Arian Forest Visitor Centre.
- Living Room: Modern interior with stylish feature pallet wall. Patchwork arm chair, bean bag , 49" Smart TV. French doors leading to garden and the Hot Tub. Comfortable with a cosy atmosphere for any time of the year.
- Kitchen: Modern well-equipped kitchen, spacious and sleek with stone worktops. Electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Ground floor: WC.
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize bed and wall mounted Smart TV, modern and comfortable with enough room for travel cot.
- Bedroom 2: Zip - link super kingsize (can be twin beds on request). Modern and comfortable with built in wardrobe. Wall mounted TV.
- Bathroom: Modern bathroom with separate shower enclosure and a space saving bath! (more suitable for bathing children) toilet and heated towel rail.
- Fully enclosed garden, with patio area, table and chairs and parasol in summer months.
- Under cover hot tub for 4.
- Bistro table and chairs.
- Lockable shed for bikes or other sports equipment. Two garden rocking chairs in shed.
- External utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer (shared with other properties on-site, limited use).
- Electric car charging point.
- Heating and electricity: Oil central heating (underfloor on ground floor) included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels Provided.
- Travel cot, high-chair and stair-gate: Available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Hairdryers: 2
- Pets: 3 small or 2 medium dogs welcome at £25 per pet, per week.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Private - spring water.
- Parking: Private parking for 2 cars.
Beautiful cottage in a stunning remote location. Cottage was very comfortable with very high spec fixtures and fittings and also has a big hot tub in the garden looking out across the fields. All round a wonderful place to stay.
This cottage was in a perfect location. Tucked away in the countryside but close to the coast and towns to visit. The cottage itself is beautiful, spacious, bright and the gardens are fabulous with the hot tub being an excellent way to relax after a day exploring. I'd definitely recommend and would return myself.