- £519 per week
- £74 per night
- 7 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 6 miles
- Pub 0.5 miles
- Shop 0.5 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Sky TV
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9am
Set on the edge of the pretty Welsh village of Llanilar, Dolau is a comfortable detached house within easy walking distance of the village pub and local shop. It boasts a welcoming woodburner, beautiful countryside views and provides all you need to enjoy a relaxing family holiday. Llanilar is ideally situated for exploring West Wales, centrally located between Aberystwyth (7 miles) on the beautiful shores of Cardigan Bay and Tregaron, a market town on the foothills of the Cambrian Mountains.
For those that enjoy the great outdoors, there are footpaths and cycle paths close by and horse-riding and golf offered a few miles drive away. Aberystwyth offers a wealth of attractions including the beaches and promenade, cliff railway, and a great choice of restaurants, cafes and shops to tempt you. Visitor attractions such as Fantasy Farm, Nant yr Arian Visitors Centre and Devil's Bridge Waterfalls and Nature Reserve provide entertainment to suit all ages.
- Lounge: Elegant and inviting lounge with a large, comfy leather sofa and chairs surrounding the cosy woodburner and Smart TV with Sky.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: Open plan kitchen/dining room, leading onto the Conservatory with lovely open countryside views. Modern kitchen with all modern appliances, including an electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and Gusto coffee machine. Dining table to seat 8 people.
- Conservatory: Lots of natural light and beautiful views and access to the patio and garden, with more comfortable seating and a second TV.
- Utility Room: A separate room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Shower Room: Walk-in shower with toilet, hand basin and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize bed, bedside tables, wardrobe and wall-mounted TV. Countryside views.
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, bedside tables, wardrobe. Countryside views.
- Bedroom 3: Twin room with 2 single beds, bedside tables, wardrobe and TV. Countryside views.
- Bedroom 4: Single room with pull-out single bed, wardrobe. Countryside views.
- Bathroom: Roll-top bath with handheld shower, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Enclosed garden with large patio and lawned area, picnic table and bench and garden shed.
- Welcome Pack: Tea, coffee, milk and sugar provided.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided
- Central heating and electricity: Included.
- Logs: A first basket of logs is provided.
- Travel cot and high chair: available for use.
- Pets: 1 dog welcome.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Parking: Private, off road parking for 3 cars.
Well appointed kitchen, spacious living areas. Lovely outdoor seating area and small bbq.