- £570 per week
- £81 per night
- 9 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- 3 bathrooms
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 2.8 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 0.25 miles
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
With a private hot tub and games room, this large detached house is also pet-friendly and provides a great, central base for get-togethers. Less than 3 miles from the bustling seaside town of Aberystwyth on the Cardigan Bay coast, Corlan Aber enjoys a tranquil setting in the village of Llanfarian. The Ystwyth Cycle Trail can also be joined from the doorstep and offers a direct, scenic route to Aberystwyth's cafes, shops and restaurants, by bike or on foot.
Home to two beaches and a promenade, a castle and the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth is an University town which also boasts a narrow gauge railway and cliff railway, a traditional cinema and the largest Arts Centre in Wales.
The L shaped, open plan living area offers a sociable, relaxing space for groups of friends or families, with underfloor heating in the dining and living areas.
Kitchen - Galley style kitchen with plenty of storage space. Fully equipped and includes a fridge and freezer, oven, microwave oven and dishwasher. The adjoining Utility Room offers further storage and a washing machine.
Dining Area - large table for up to 10 guests overlooking the rear garden.
Living Area – settees and armchairs for all guests to sit together, along with a 40inch wall mounted TV. Large patio doors leading out directly to the garden and hot tub.
Games Room - separate room with darts (please bring your own darts) and a small pool table. Second fridge if needed.
Ensuite Bedroom - super-king bed, small settee and ensuite shower room. With no steps to the property, this is also an ideal base for less mobile guests.
Master Ensuite Bedroom - spacious bedroom with super-king bed and full size single bed. Large ensuite with walk in shower.
Bedroom 3 - King size bed.
Bedroom 4 - Twin berdroom.
Family Bathroom includes a bath with shower above, WC and washbasin.
Fully enclosed garden with a private hot tub, table and chairs for all guests. Artificial lawn making it guest and pet-friendly all year round.
- Welcome Pack includes Welsh cakes and Prosecco, tea and coffee, sugar and milk.
- Central heating (including underfloor heating) and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided. Please bring your own towels for the hot tub and beach.
- 1 hairdryer
- Books and games provided
- Cot, high chair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- 1 dog welcome (a second might be allowed on request)
- No smoking inside the property please
- Off road parking spaces for up to 3 cars
- The following items are also provided…
- Kitchen: 2 kitchen rolls, washing up liquid, enough dishwasher tabs to get you started, new dishcloths, scourers and tea towels.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per bathroom / toilet.
- General cleaning products: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray.