- £509 per week
- £73 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Pet
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 2.8 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 0.25 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
Set within its own large garden, this spacious cottage features a private hot tub with a view, a welcoming woodburner, underfloor heating and much more. Aberystwyth, a popular seaside town on the Cardigan Bay coast, is within 3 miles and offers a wide range of amenities and attractions. Enjoy direct access to the Ystwyth bike trail from your cottage, which links Aberystwyth to Tregaron on the foothills of the Cambrian Mountains.
In addition to a great choice of cafes and restaurants, Aberystwyth also boasts two beaches and a promenade with the oldest pier in Wales, a medieval castle, cliff railway and the biggest camera obscura in the world. Not to mention a narrow gauge railway to Devils Bridge, a traditional cinema, Aberystwyth University and Wales' largest Arts Centre.
Spacious, open plan living room which includes a kitchen diner and lounge. Underfloor heating and large patio doors leading to the private lawn and hot tub.
Modern, fully equipped kitchen with an electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
Dining table between the kitchen and lounge area.
Large lounge with leather settees, enjoying views out to the patio and hot tub. Welcoming woodburner and 40" TV.
Bedroom 1 - Large bedroom with snug corner. Super-king bed that can also be arranged as a twin room on request (please note at the time of booking). Wall mounted TV and settee - great for children or grandparents to have their own space.
Ground floor shower room with a walk-in shower, WC and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 – Spacious bedroom with a king size bed and stylish furnishing. Dormer window to enjoy far reaching rural views. Plenty of floor space for a cot if needed.
Bedroom 3 – Twin bedroom with dual aspect dormer windows.
Modern bathroom with a lovely, free-standing bath and hand held shower hose, a walk-in shower, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Large, enclosed grounds with an artificial lawned area to the front. Private hot tub and expansive views of the surrounding hills. Garden table and chairs on the patio and your own secure shed to store bikes etc.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk, Welsh cakes and Prosecco.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided. Please bring your own towels for the hot tub and beach.
- Central heating (including underfloor heating) and electricity included
- First basket load of logs included. Additional supplies can be purchased in Aberystwyth at B&M or Charlie's Stores.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Wifi available
- 1 dog welcome (a second might be allowed on request)
- No smoking inside the property please
- Parking spaces for up to 3 cars on site
- No steps to the property, making it ideal for anyone who is less mobile
- Additional items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets and dishcloths / scourers.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet
- General cleaning products: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc