- £787 per week
- £112 per night
- 12 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- 7 single beds
- Washing machine
- 5 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 4 miles
- Pub 1.3 miles
- Shop 4 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 09.00
From its coastal setting just south of Aberystwyth this traditional stone farm house sits peacefully on a farm in beautiful Ceredigion countryside. Pengraigdraw is spacious and comfortable and ideal for larger groups of friends and family looking for a holiday together near the sea. From the cottage there are plenty of walking opportunities and you can access the coastal path directly from the farm.
The garden patio is ideal for barbecues and get togethers over the summer months and you can enjoy sunsets or star gaze in any season while relaxing in hot tub. Indoors the cottage is a perfect for socialising and catching up with friends. The large lounge is warm and welcoming with a beautiful stone fireplace, log burner, 4 large sofas and a flat screen TV. The separate fully equipped kitchen is thoughtfully organised for preparing meals together, with plenty of workspace and a large dining table for 12. The sun room is tucked away at the side of the house and is a lovely spot to read a good book or enjoy the peaceful countryside views.
Aberystwyth is just 4 miles away with its, electric cliff railway, sandy beach, restaurants, and shops, promenade and pier. There are many day trip opportunities along the coast and inland towards the Cambrian Mountains with picturesque villages, forests and valleys to discover on the way. Other things to do and see in the area include the Ynyslas Nature Reserve and sand dunes, R.S.P.B at Ynyshir, the Vale of Rheidol Railway, the Silver and Lead Mines at Llywernog and the Water Falls and Steps at Devils Bridge are also well worth a visit.
- Dining room - Lounge: Spacious open plan lounge dining room, perfect for relaxing with friends or family, with log burner, dining table, 4 sofas and large TV.
- Sun room: Cosy room with sofas, TV, chairs and countryside views.
- Kitchen: An excellent space to gather friends and family for meals at the large dining table. With seating for 12 people, an electric oven, microwave, fridge freezer, and dishwasher.
- Utility: Washing machine and freezer.
- Bedroom 1: 2 single beds. En-suite with shower, basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Downstairs : WC
- Bedroom 2: King size bed in a light and comfortable room with with en-suite with shower, basin, WC.
- Bedroom 3: Double and single bed, dressing table with drawers and a mirror, en-suite with shower, basin, WC.
- Bedroom 4: 2 single beds, dressing table with drawers and mirror.
- Bedroom 5: Double and 2 single beds with dressing table.
- Bathroom: Corner bath and shower cubicle, basin and WC.
- Garden with lovely views, lawns and flowering borders.
- Patio area with Hot tub and outdoor furniture.
- Charcoal BBQ.
- Play area with swings and trampoline.
- Heating and electricity: Included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels Provided.
- Logs : Complimentary basket load provided, additional logs can also be purchased.
- High chair and travel cot: Available. ( No stair gate )
- Ironing board and Iron: Available.
- Pets: Up to 2 pets welcome.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Private.
- Parking: Parking for 2 vehicles with further off road parking available.
Fantastic location, beautiful views! Lovely and clean, perfect for a group holiday - lots of space. Showers nice and powerful with plenty of hot water. Hot tub was brilliant. Would definitely book again. Only complaint would be that it would of been nice to have hand soap in every bathroom.