- £4,750 per week
- £679 per night
- 19 Guests
- 9 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 9 king/super-king beds
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- 7 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 7 miles
- Pub 7 miles
- Shop 1.5 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Lake views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Ideal for a large gathering or special occasion with family and friends, Plas y Deri is a stately Georgian manor house set in 3 acres of stunning private gardens with it's own beautiful lake. It is set on a family farm, surrounded by rolling countryside and has panoramic views of the Preseli Hills. The house consists of 3 floors of large stylish rooms, providing spacious bedrooms for rest and relaxation and excellent cooking and entertainment spaces for socialising together. There are two kitchens, a bar lounge and a dining room, both big enough to seat all guests, as well as a cosy sitting room with an open fire. Pets are welcome, there is lots of outdoor space to walk and enjoy the grounds of the house.
Plas y Deri is ideally situated for exploring the Pembrokeshire area. The small village of Blaenffos is about a mile away with it's local shop. Further afield there are recommended restaurants such as Crwst in Cardigan (6 miles) and Blas in Newport (7 miles) and The Golden Lion pub in Newport, which is huge and so great for large groups. Newport Beach is great for rock pools and at low tide it is possible to wade across to Newport Sands. The Pembrokeshire coastal path runs along the beach here and is worth exploring in either direction. Or for some great walking away from the coastline, you may prefer to walk in the Preseli Hills, where the landscape is wild moorland, heath and grassland and is home to a wide range of plants and invertebrates. For the best views in Pembrokeshire, pull on your sturdy shoes and take the short walk to Foel Eryr where the 360-degree panorama leads the eye across the sea to Ireland and Snowdonia, if it’s a clear day. For those that like to be active in the great outdoors, there is a vast range of activities on offer in the area, including horse riding, golf, cycling, fishing and watersports.
- Entrance Hall: a grand, spacious entrance hall with period furnishings including a grandfather clock and Georgian sash windows.
- Social kitchen: Fully equipped social kitchen, with convenient island with bar type seating, beverage preparation area, wine chiller, electric oven, sink, fridge, dishwasher with views of the trout lake and surrounding countryside.
- Kitchen: Large gas range oven with 7 burner hob, 2 dishwashers and 2 fridge/freezers, pantry and storage.
- Sitting room / Snug: Cosy sitting room with Smart TV, 4 seater sofa and open fire.
- Dining room: Massive dining table to accommodate all guests, 50in Smart TV, three Georgian sash windows overlooking the lake and front lawns.
- Bar Lounge: Bar area with fridge, seating for all guests under a massive chandelier. Front facing with views over the lake and manicured front gardens.
- Cloakroom: WC and handbasin.
- Bedroom 1 / Y Dderwen: Super kingsize bed, wardrobe, in a gorgeous airy front facing room. En suite: Walk in shower, handbasin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 / Y Llyn: Super kingsize bed, wardrobe, front facing room with stunning views and Georgian sash windows. En suite: Shower, handbasin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3 / Neuadd: Super kingsize bed, wardrobe, in a large side-facing room, connecting to Bedroom 1 / Y Dderwen.
- Bedroom 4 / Y Morfa: Super kingsize bed, wardrobe. En suite: Walk in shower, handbasin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 5 / Y Llyfrgell: Super kingsize bed, single bed, wardrobe.
- Bedroom 6 / Y Frenni: Super kingsize bed, wardrobe. En suite: Walk in shower, handbasin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Reading Room: A beautiful room with seating and breathtaking views, the perfect space to chill.
- Bathroom: Deep bath and high level flush toilet and period features, handbasin and radiator.
- Bedroom 7 / Penrallt: Super kingsize bed, wardrobe. Countryside views.
- Bedroom 8 / Cwm Meigan: Kingsize bed, wardrobe. Countryside views.
- Bedroom 9 / Gnol: Kingsize bed, wardrobe. Countryside views.
- Bathroom: Walk in shower, handbasin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Beautiful rural setting with 3 acres of lawns and a beautiful lake, surrounded by panoramic Preseli views.
- Large detached secure garage, perfect for safely storing bikes, surfboards and muddy boots.
- Heating and electricity: included, oil central heating. Open fire with fuel provided.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: provided.
- Highchairs and travel cots: provided on request.
- Hairdryers: 9 provided.
- Pets: 2 pets welcome.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: private supply.
- Parking: Ample parking space for 9 cars.