- £616 per week
- £88 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 10.5 miles
- Pub 0.5 miles
- Shop 2.5 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 09:00
- 6 steps to entrance & 2 steps down to living area.
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
With picturesque views from every room, this stylish, Pembrokeshire cottage enjoys an elevated position with tranquil countryside surroundings. Excellent location, close to Cenarth Falls (2 miles) and central to Cardigan (8 miles) and Poppit Sands, Mwnt Beach, Newcastle Emlyn (5 miles), Newport (13 Miles) on the Pembrokeshire coast and the Preseli Mountains.
Originally a shepherd's barn, Llety'r Bugail has been renovated to a beautiful cottage with high quality facilities. Featuring a welcoming woodburner, a large enclosed garden with far-reaching views, as well as a village pub within 1 mile, this really is an idyllic setting to enjoy the area's wide range of activities and attractions.
- Living Space: Spacious room with beams, vaulted ceilings and plenty of natural daylight. Far-reaching views of the surrounding West Wales countryside.
- Lounge area: With a large, inviting corner sofa, the lounge area features a woodburner, 42" freeview TV and patio doors that lead directly to the private garden.
- Dining area: Solid and substantial dining table.
- Kitchen area: Stylish kitchen with range cooker that includes 2 electric ovens and 5 ring hob, a microwave, fridge and freezer, dishwasher and washer-dryer.
- Bedroom 1: Beautiful ensuite bedroom with a zip and link super-king sized bed (can be arranged as two single beds on request). En suite: Double shower with rain shower head, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: King sized bed and, like all bedrooms, a far-reaching view.
- Bathroom: Bath with shower above, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: Stylish twin bedroom with Freeview TV.
- Private and enclosed garden with panoramic views of the West Wales countryside. Elevated patio area with garden furniture, extending to a lawned garden that also features young apple trees.
- BBQ available.
- Welcome Pack: includes a selection of local products such as potatoes and eggs from the farm, local jam, honey and milk, Welsh cakes, as well as sugar, tea and coffee.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided.
- Oil central heating and electricity: Included.
- Logs: Initial logs provided. Additional logs can be purchased from owner during your stay.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate: available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Pets: not allowed.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Parking: Private parking spaces for 2 cars.