- £459 per week
- £66 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 10 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1 mile
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Hen Ysgubor is a 5 star, disabled friendly,cosy holiday cottage with a welcoming woodburner and hot tub set in peaceful countryside. It also has the added bonus of having a games room on site. Only a short drive away from the superb coastline of Cardigan Bay, a special area of Conservation and famous for its resident population of dolphins and porpoise. Guests are welcome to walk the farm and the surrounding area and observe the daily activities on the award winning farm.
Converted from stone farm out building, Hen Ysgubor holiday cottage is also suitable for people with restricted mobility. As you enter the cottage, a welcoming atmosphere awaits you in the homely lounge with stone and oak fireplace. The wood-burning stove will be set for your arrival for the colder evenings.
A very spacious, comfortable sitting room with oak flooring. Woodburner (basket of logs provided), television / DVD player and a CD player. The cottage is furnished with oak furniture throughout.
Well equipped Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, microwave, freezer, full-sized oven / hob, washing machine / tumble dryer and ironing facilities. A comprehensive range of crockery, ovenware, glassware, cutlery, utensils and saucepans are provided to help make cooking a pleasure.
A ground floor bedroom with a king sized bed and has a spacious en-suite bathroom, WC and wash hand basin. Oak furniture includes wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinet and mirror.
The staircase leads up to a twin bedroom and double bedroom.
The double bedroom has an en-suite room with walk-in shower, WC and hand wash basin. Furniture includes wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinets.
The twin bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath, WC and hand wash basin. Oak chest of drawers and bedside cabinet.
Hot tub for your own exclusive use with wonderful countryside views. Hot tub is private.
A shared patio area with garden furniture to enjoy the views, barbecues, fresh air and sunshine.
Games room on site with pool table and table tennis.
- Bed linen, duvets and towels are provided at no extra cost.
- A cot and a high chair are available on request. Please bring your own cot bedding with you.
- Oil central heating and electricity included.
- Plenty of parking available.
- Hot tub for your own exclusive use
- Folder full of brochures of local amenities in the cottage.
- BBQ provided - please bring your own charcoal
- A welcome Welsh tea and local delicacies awaits you on arrival
- Non-smoking throughout
- Enclosed Garden is shared
- Please note maximum 2 pets, and they are only allowed on the ground floor of the cottage. Dogs are charged at £12 per stay, payable during booking.
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People.
- Access for wheelchairs with doorways a minimum of 750mm wide.
- Ample parking outside the door, offers easy access and level walking on a concrete surface.
- The ground floor of the property contains the key facilities of kitchen, bathroom, living area and bedroom
- There are no steps so ramps are not required.
- Light switches and door handles are all at an accessible level
- Kitchen utensils are easy grip
- Wheelchairs fit under the dining table
- There is a 360 degree turning circle for wheelchairs in the wetroom and 1200mm turning circle in the bedroom.
- The bed can be accessed from both sides
- Taps in the bathroom are levered, raised toilet seat and grab rails in the bathroom
- Assistance dogs are welcome
The host was excellent, the place was excellent, and the location facilities were excellent. I couldn't fault the place.
Home from home property with additional extras such as hot tub with a beautiful view. Stunning green rolling hills, close to amazing beaches and south of Snowdonia can be reached in less than 2 hours.
Very high spec cottage. Good layout. Could not fault it. Fantastic week and could have done with another in this lovely property! Wonderful friendly hosts. We had fantastic weather and were able to enjoy it on the patio and use the hot tub every day. BBQ evenings were wonderful. Watched the moon and stars rising each night. Magical holiday! Would recommend for a relaxing break away from it all and would return. Very friendly and efficient service.
A beautiful property with stunning surroundings.
The cottage is in a fabulous position with wonderful views and not far from anywhere.
We had the most amazing stay here, the owners are simply lovely and available whenever we needed them but completely unobtrusive. We were welcomed with fresh flowers, delicious cake, roaring log fire and wonderful clean hot tub with the most amazing views! Cottage was extremely clean and with all mod cons and useful local information. Our dog loved the friendly farm dogs and fantastic local walks while our children loved the freedom of the local area to explore and thoroughly enjoyed the well stocked games room next door. The cottage feels wonderfully isolated but the pretty local town is only five mins drive away and has everything you could need. We have recommended this cottage to many people since we got home and will definitely return, first class break!
Over all excellent - excellent facilities, beautiful scenery, value for money with an added bonus of the hot tub. Would definitely like to visit again.
Everything about this cottage was superb!! 5* service from Best of Wales team 5* for Hen Ysgubor