- £559 per week
- £80 per night
- 3 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- On-street parking
- Secure bicycle storage
How far to ...?
- Beach 23 miles
- Pub 0.5 miles
- Shop 0.5 miles
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Y Cwtsh is a newly renovated mews cottage with a modern and contemporary finish, featuring open-plan living with a Shaker style kitchen and wooden floors throughout the ground floor. It is pet-friendly and provides a courtyard with outdoor seating and a bike rack for storing your bikes securely. The best of both worlds, the cottage boasts a quiet, secluded location yet is walking distance to everything that the popular market town of Llandeilo has to offer.
Llandeilo is an ancient market town, in the heart of Camarthenshire's Tywi valley, recognised as a chic shopping destination with a wealth of small independent boutiques. There's a great choice of pubs, restaurants and cafes within a few minutes walk of Y Cwtsh. This is a great location for those that love to get back to nature, with wonderful walking and cycling routes close by at Dinefwr Park, home to Dinefwr Castle and Newton House, a Grade II listed country house, partially owned and maintained by the National Trust. There are also many more great places to explore including Carreg Cennen Castle, Brechfa Forest and Penlan Park in Brecon Beacons National Park.
- Lounge / Kitchen Diner: open plan living with a sofa, armchair and Smart TV in the lounge area. Dining table seating 4, and contemporary Shaker style kitchen with fridge-freezer and dishwasher, microwave, electric cooker and hob. Wooden floors throughout.
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize bed, floating bedside shelves with table lamps. Hanging space for clothes.
- Bedroom 2: Large single bed with bedside table and lamp.
- Bathroom: Bath with shower over, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Enclosed courtyard with garden furniture provided during the spring and summer months. Please note, this area is for the sole leisure use of guests at Y Cwtsh but does allow shared access to nearby flats.
- Heating and electricity: included. Central heating with smart thermostat.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Travel cot, high-chair and stair-gate not provided.
- Hairdryers: 1 provided.
- Pets: up to 2 pets permitted.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: mains supply.
- Parking: on road parking available close to property.