- £1,293 per week
- £185 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 4 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 2.3 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1 mile
- Hot tub
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 3:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
Cwm Hyfryd (Delightful Valley) is set in an idyllic location near the Ceredigion coast, this stylish detached barn conversion, provides an excellent base for holidays in pet friendly surroundings. Cwm Hyfryd, sleeps up to eight guests in four stylish bedrooms with en suites and a bathroom. The open plan living space offers a sociable place to gather and catch up with family and friends. From the lounge there are French patio doors leading to a balcony, just the spot for morning coffee or evening drinks with valley views.
The cottage is situated in peaceful countryside and has a large enclosed garden with a patio area, outdoor furniture and a wood fired hot tub, perfect for a relaxing dip after a busy day exploring. For competitive groups there is lawn badminton and table tennis.
Public footpaths connect the cottage to the Wales Coast path from which you can explore Ceredigion’s award winning beaches, rugged cliffs, quiet coves and ancient woodland. The area is well known for its wonderful towns and villages set against the magnificent Cambrian mountains.
The small village of Cross Inn is a mile away, here you can enjoy a meal at the Penrhiwgaled Arms and find groceries at the local Londis shop or Parc-y-pant Produce (Tin shed shop). New Quay is just over 2 miles away where you can enjoy dolphin watching, boat trips, paddle boarding, kayaking or a gentle swim. We also recommend the New Quay ice cream parlours, fish & chips, and fantastic local pubs and restaurants. Cardigan is 20 miles to the south and has an excellent selection of shops and facilities with many interesting restaurants, cafes, gallery's, the river Teifi and Cardigan castle.
Lower ground floor
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, wall mounted TV, chest of drawers, bedside drawers with lamps, upholstered chair and wooden chest. En suite: Shower, basin and WC
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, side tables with lamps, chair and wardrobe. En suite: Shower basin and WC.
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom. Wall mounted TV, large chest of drawers, wardrobe and side tables with lamps.
- Uitility Room: Washing machine, dryer, sink and fridge.
- Bathroom: Shower, WC and basin.
- Landing: With coat rack and bench.
- Lounge: 42” Smart TV, DVD player, 3 large sofas and stool. French doors leading to balcony and stairs to garden.
- Kitchen/dining room: Open plan kitchen, dining room with electric oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, coffee machine, clean modern functional design. Large dining table with seating for 8 people.
- Bedroom 4: King bed, wall mounted TV, side table with lamp, clothes rack and sofa. En suite: Bath, shower, heated towel rail, basin and WC
- Large enclosed garden with patio area and garden furniture, hot tub, lawn badminton and table tennis. Lovely countryside views.
- Gas BBQ
- Heating and electricity: Included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels Provided.
- Travel cot, high-chair and stair-gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Pets: 1 pet welcome. No charge.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Private spring water.
- Parking: Plenty of parking space for 4 cars.
We couldn’t praise this property and the owners more highly. Everything was exemplary and exceeded all our expectations.
We had a wonderful time! A stunning cottage in an idyllic location, would return in a heartbeat. We took our dog too and he was made so welcome by the owners it helped out our mind at rest. In short, I cannot recommend the cottage enough.
Beautiful property, immaculately presented with gorgeous country views and lots of walking routes close by. Generous welcome pack from the owners including wine & delicious brownies. 8min drive to New Quay. The hot tub is wood-fired so takes a fair bit of looking after to keep it hot.