- £700 per week
- £100 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- Bunk beds to sleep 2
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 1.8 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in the village of Llanarth, this pet friendly holiday home benefits from a central village location and is just a stone's throw from the village pub/restaurant and shop. The spacious interior includes a recently refurbished kitchen and bathroom and everything on one level making it perfect for families and pets. Conveniently situated for easy access to the coast and surrounding area, including the picturesque seaside town of New Quay which is just a short drive away, here you will find a wonderful sandy beach, water-sports, fishing, dolphin spotting and a selection of good restaurants.
Llanarth is an ancient settlement, among the oldest in Ceredigion. Set just inland from the coast, halfway between Cardigan and Aberystwyth. There are plenty of options for days out exploring this beautiful part of Cardigan Bay, with Aberaeron a little further up the coast and plenty of scenic spots on the way. For trips inland, the National Trusts, Llanerchaeron. is well worth a visit. A self-sufficient estate with an impressive Georgian villa, walled garden, lake, pleasure grounds and parkland. It's also a working farm, with Welsh Black cattle, Llanwenog sheep, and rare Welsh pigs as well as chickens, geese and doves.
- Living Room: Furnished with two large sofa’s and a white wicker chair plus dining table for six people. Large glass window to the front and side of the property. Terrestrial TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen: Newly refurbished modern kitchen with gloss white soft close units, grey work tops and feature tiles. Good selection of crockery, glass wear and cooking equipment including children friendly plates, cups and cutlery. Under counter fridge with freezer compartment in top, double oven with halogen hob, washing machine and full size dishwasher.
- Shower Room: Newly refurbished large walk in electric shower with heated towel rail, sink, wall mounted fan heater and heated mirror with shaver socket. Baby bath provided for young children.
- Separate WC with small sink.
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize bed with tables either side. Chest of draws and hanging rack plus one wicker chair.
- Bedroom 2: Standard double bed with chest of draws and bedside light plus table to other side of bed.
- Bedroom 3: Standard bunks, chest of draws and light.
- The garden to the rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn.
- Heating and electricity: Included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels Provided.
- Travel cot, high-chair: Available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Hairdryers: 1.
- Pets: 2 pets welcome. @ £20 per pet per week. Cleanable dog basket for medium to large dog provided plus two stainless steel dog bowls.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains.
- Parking: Private parking for 2 cars.
Lovely bungalow on the outskirts of New Quay and a great base for exploring some lovely beaches. Nicely designed and decorated, with comfortable beds.