- £887 per week
- £127 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.6 miles
- Pub 0.6 miles
- Shop 0.6 miles
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Treetops is a stylish, newly renovated bungalow, situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, perfectly located to enjoy Saundersfoot's blue flag family friendly beach and the many excellent restaurants and cafes in the village.
The bungalow is light and spacious with wooden flooring and simple Scandinavian styling. The main living area is open plan and perfect for socialising and spending time together. The living room opens out through bi-fold doors onto a large garden patio with cushioned rattan furniture. The rest of the garden is laid to lawn, making it perfect for pets and summer evenings playing in the garden.
Saundersfoot is situated right on the Wales Coast Path, so there are plenty of walking opportunities from the door and quick access to many of Pembrokeshire’s scenic attractions.
- Living Room: Open plan area with with large dining table for up to 8 people and Bi-fold doors leading into the garden.
- Kitchen Diner: Newly fitted kitchen with large kitchen island and built in wine cooler. Fridge and separate freezer, microwave, electric oven and gas hob. Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Lounge: Smart 40” flat screen TV and DAB radio. Light dimmer switches.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed with separate dressing area that leads to an en-suite. Power point with USB ports.
- Bedroom 2: Front bedroom with double bed, side table, power point with USB ports.
- Bedroom 3: Rear bedroom with double bed, side table and power point with USB ports.
- Bedroom 4 : Rear bedroom with twin beds. Power point with USB ports.
- Bathroom: Double shower cubicle, basin, WC and freestanding large bath.
- Enclosed garden with a large patio area, rattan garden furniture consisting of a large table and seating for 8 people. Bench at the top of the garden for enjoying the garden.
- Heating and electricity: Included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided.
- High-chair: Available on request.
- Pets: 1 pet welcome at £25 per week
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains.
- Parking: Parking space for 3 cars on a private drive.
Treetops is situated in a the heart of Saundersfoot with the beach on your doorstep. Saundersfoot is a great resort for the whole family with fabulous beaches with watersports, a pretty harbour and shops in which to browse.
A short walk from Saundersfoots main beach leads to Coppet beach with 'Coast' restaurant providing a lovely dining experience with top class food and stunning scenery.
Tenby is a short car journey, this Victorian resort is very picturesque with three stunning beaches, the harbour where fishing and sight seeing trips will go out within the Summer months. There are lots of watersports for the energetic, trips to Caldey Island to see how the monks live, the Lifeboat station, the Tudor Merchants House and Tenby Mueseum on Castle Hill. Tenby does have lots of good places to eat and drink and is well worth a visit.
There are lots of places to keep the kids amused from Oakwood Theme park providing roller coaster and water rides which will thrill and excite to Folly Farm with its pride of lions and an indoor soft play area.
Annas Welsh Zoo is a great place for the kids to run around and to be inspired. There are daily talks about the great selection of animals from rhinos, wallabies and meerkats.
Heatherton is unique, as you only pay if you play! There is a range of things to occupy you and the whole family from archery, bumper boats, ko carting, and lots more attractions.
Pembrokeshire is rich in history with lots of castles to explore - Pembroke, Carew and Manorbier to name just a few. There is also Castell Henylls which is great for the kids.
Pembrokeshire is a great holiday destination.