- £975 per week
- £139 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 6 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.1 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9am
2 Mariners Reach is located along The Strand in Saundersfoot village, a great place for a holiday any time of the year. This purpose built house takes full advantage of its beachside location, is well designed and spacious with direct access from the garden and patio onto the beach. The views are fantastic from most windows and a flat walk takes you along The Strand to all the shops, pubs and restaurants. The coastal path is literally on the doorstep. Take a walk through the old coal tunnels and you will discover the delightful villages of Wisemans Bridge and Amroth - a great days walking with a pub at the end for that well-earned pint!!
- Entrance: Hall
- Bedroom 1: Few steps down into bedroom with 3 Single beds, vanity sink unit. Patio door leading onto the rear paved area with garden furniture and steps right onto the beach.
- Bathroom 1: Bathroom with sunken bath (step into the bath) overhead shower, wash hand basin and toilet.
- Lounge / Diner: Comfortable sofas, TV with freeview, DVD player, Wi-Fi. Dining table and chairs seating 6. Patio door leading out to small balcony with sea views and spiral staircase to patio (caution with young children)
- Kitchen: Electric cooker and hob, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer. Windows on 3 sides with views of The Strand.
- Bedroom 2: Snug single bedroom with roof window.
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds and fitted wardrobes. En-suite: Shower (step into shower) bath, bidet, hand basin and toilet.
- Terraced patio with garden furniture and charcoal barbecue. Direct access to beach via steps. Stunning sea views.
- Heating and electricity: included, gas central heating.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: provided.
- Travel Cot on request.
- Hairdryers: 1 provided.
- Pets: 2 well behaved pets welcome
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: mains supply.
- Parking: 1 large to the front of the property, 1 small space (signposted 'Mariners Reach' on Strandways Court car park)
- MORE PHOTOS TO FOLLOW
Thank you for our amazing holiday. Simly the best location in Saundersfoot. We have felt spoilt rotten watching the view change everyday and walk out onto the beach whenever we want. No more luggint stuff to the beach for us we have already booked for next year. We loved wandering through the tunnels and had a lovely time
An idyllic location! With a stunning sandy beach for your back garden and only a short flat walk into Saundersfoot, it is simply the most amazing place to stay. We felt so spoilt by having the beach on our doorstep and an amazing view of the ever changing sea. Set over 3 floors to make the most of the views, the interior is a bit quirky and dated, but it doesn't matter when its so spotlessly clean, well equipped and comfortable. Parking for 2 cars is a great bonus as well. A complete first for our family, we booked to go back next year before we'd even left! No-one wanted to our holiday to end and to have to leave the house and that view. It is such a happy feel good place.
Amazing house, couldn’t have wished for a better location. Jump of the patio and you're on the beach, Town just 2 mins down the road. Can’t wait to book again.
Excellent property in beautiful setting, great for a family as spacious and well equipped, also parking a plus as saundersfoot can be busy in summer to park. Being split level, quite a few stairs to navigate inside, but bathrooms on two floors so fine for most people, will return with family next time.
This property is in a fantastic position right by the beach. It was beautifully clean although slightly old fashioned. We would definitely stay here again.
2 Mariners Reach is situated on The Strand in the popular small coastal village of Saundersfoot. Located on the beach it's a great place to be in both Summer and Winter.
Saundersfoot has a good selection of cafes, pubs and restaurants to choose from a lite bite to a three course meal. There are two shops selling groceries, a wine shop, butchers and shops selling souvenirs.
There is a working harbour with boats coming to and fro, and two superb beaches either side of the harbour. In one direction the beach continues around to Coppet Hall Beach with 'Coast' restaurant with Michelin starred chef Will Holland at the helm. With gorgeous views of the bay - this really is a dining experience. Further on and through the coal tunnels is Wisemans Bridge and Amroth. In the other direction from Glen Beach there is the coastal path leading through the woods onto the Victorian town of Tenby.
Sightseeing trips to Tenby or if you wish to use the boat for a private charter for a special occasion or gift then this really is a wonderful experience.
Tenby is blessed with three main beaches, a vibrant town which is pedestrianised in the Summer months, this allows the cafes and pubs to put tables and chairs in the streets which brings a cafe culture to the town. Tenby not only has the beaches and the sea trips leaving from the harbour but also has a museum, the Tudor Merchants House, an indoor climbing centre and a lifeboat station.
For the children Pembrokeshire has many attractions, Folly Farm has lots of animals from monkeys to meerkats and giraffes to farmyard favourites. There is an indoor fair and play areas with lots of places to eat and drink. Heatherton is also good with go karts (children & adults), crazy golf, archery, zorbing and bumper boats and remember you only pay when you play!
Oakwood Theme Park is packed full of rides and adventures with Speed and Megaphobia, there is also 'after dark' with shows going on into the evening.
Pembrokeshire is rich in history and has lots of castles to explore all year round however during the Summer months there are circus acts, falconry displays and other forms of entertainment to get involved with.
We are sure that you will have a fun filled adventure in Pembrokeshire!