- £401 per week
- £57 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 2 miles
- Pub 0.8 miles
- Shop 6 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
DescriptionThis detached 5 star cottage just outside Porthgain on the St Davids Peninsula has great sea and countryside views and is ideal for couples, friends or a family holiday. Offering the best of both worlds with many activities available nearby (such as coasteering, surfing, walking and fishing) you can choose to be as active as you like or you can simply relax and take it easy in front of the cosy log burner or visit one of the many great places to eat in the area.
Open plan living and dining area with comfy recliner sofas, woodburner, TV (Freesat) with HDMI connector, DVD. Dining table and chairs to seat 4.
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, electric cooker and hob, full sized fridge freezer.
Utility room with storage space.
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom, fitted wardrobes, vanity station and wash basin. Great sea views.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with 2 single beds. Great sea views.
Bathroom - Bath with electric shower, wc and wash basin.
Private rear patio area with table and chairs and BBQ. Side lawned area (with washing line if required).
- Welcome pack on arrival includes win, tea, coffee, sugar and milk.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Iron & ironing board available.
- Electricity & central heating included.
- High chair, travel cot and stair gate available. (Please request on booking) Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Wi-fi available.
- No smoking.
- Parking area for up to 2 cars.(Parking for 1 car by the side of cottage and 1 on flat grass area just past garden)
- Wood is not provided but can be purchased locally.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tablets, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 1 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: anti bacterial spray / kitchen spray etc.
- Supermarkets deliver to the cottage and there are also plenty of local shops with great local produce.
- No pets.
Perfect. Everything was first class.
Short break at short notice - the cottage was good value and suited our needs perfectly