- £1,025 per week
- £146 per night
- 7 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 3.3 miles
- Pub 0.3 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Smart TV
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 5pm
- Check out: 9am
Old Barn Cottage is an original stone dwelling dating back to the 1870s, a true peaceful retreat in the centre of the beautiful village of St Florence, just 3 miles inland from Tenby. The country cottage has smart, modern furnishings with solid oak flooring and a bright and neutral decor, complimenting original features such as exposed beams, a lovely fireplace with a welcoming wood burning stove and ground floor ceiling heights of 6'5". The cottage is well equipped, a real home from home, centrally located, close to the local village shop, The Sun Inn pub and the charming 13th century village church.
On the edge of St Florence are three of Pembrokeshire's biggest attractions - Manor House Wildlife Park, Heatherton Activity Park and Tenby Dinosaur Park. The seaside town of Tenby has lots to offer; the pretty harbour, a choice of lovely, sandy beaches, access to the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path, fishing trips and boat trips to Caldey Island.
- Kitchen / Diner: Open plan kitchen/diner featuring a large farmhouse table, oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Lounge: Huge corner sofa, armchair, log burner, smart TV, large window seat overlooking garden. (Ceiling height 6ft 5")
- Cloakroom: WC and hand wash basin.
- Master Bedroom: Black metal king size bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers and oak peg rail. Ensuite: high power shower cubicle, WC, large hand wash basin.
- Bedroom 2: Twin single beds (zip & link - can be made up as super kingsize on request), bedside tables, large wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: Traditional style metal double bed, bedside table, chest of drawers, oak peg hanging rail.
- Bedroom 4: Traditional style metal single bed, bedside chest, oak peg hanging rail.
- Bathroom: Double shower cubicle with powerful shower, bath, WC and hand wash basin.
- South-facing stone-walled courtyard garden, wooden dining table and chairs.
- Charcoal weber barbecue.
- Heating and electricity: included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Travel cot and high-chair not provided.
- Hairdryers: 4 provided.
- Pets: not permitted.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: mains supply.
- Parking: private parking for 2 cars.
- More photos to follow
We spent a wonderful week with our son and his family in Old Barn Cottage, St Florence. Altogether there were seven of us – four adults and three children - and the cottage suited us perfectly. The cottage is full of character and very well presented – just as described – it truly is a home from home. Super-equipped kitchen with a large dining table which was plenty big enough to allow all of us to sit down comfortably for meals. The lounge area is also very comfortable and spacious – giving plenty of room for us to spread out without feeling at all cramped. The bedrooms are also to a high standard giving comfy beds that allowed a good night’s sleep. St Florence itself is a lovely quiet village with a village shop that meets most needs for the every day. On Sunday, we had a delicious roast dinner at the nearby Bramley Tea Rooms (albeit booking here is essential). There are great beaches in and around Tenby which are readily accessible from St Florence – as are other activities nearby. We were not disappointed at all with our stay and would happily book again.
The property was well equipped and a lovely location.
A fantastic location with two great pubs in the village close to amazing beaches and wonderful Tenby.
We had a wonderful stay at the Old Barn Cottage. The cottage was charming and beautifully presented – a real home from home. We loved all the sustainable touches that Emma has made in the cottage – the handmade soap was amazing! The kitchen was stocked with all you could need for a self-catered holiday and our two little ones loved all the downstairs space to spread out and play with their toys. Emma left us a great list of recommendations for food and activities to do whilst we were staying at the Old Barn which was brilliant as we didn’t know the area at all. We can’t wait to visit the cottage again and explore some more of the stunning Pembrokeshire countryside.